• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 06:41:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 584
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 581
Total: 581

Tuesday morn'n===>

Started by Mugwump, October 23, 2018, 05:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....Good morning everyone.....the coffee is wonderful grab a cup... :)

..upper 30's now and cooler than yesterday with an expected high around 50degs......not bad  huh

..finishing up yesterday's putz'n, and then some water changes, is the day's plan.....we'll see how it goes.... huh

..got a late start....more coffee......brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..grab your cups...pot #2 coming up  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning folks. Great coffee this morning. Been up since since 4 am because I couldn't get back to sleep after a trip to the BR. Had 3 cups already.

It's in the high 40s this morning and we may get as high as 70 today. Tonight a cold front comes through and temps will come crashing down. The are "rumors" of a possible Nor'easter arriving by Friday. Hopefully it's a rain event. I am not ready for snow just yet.

A couple of errands and then maybe a nap.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 23, 2018, 06:53:34 AM
Good morning folks. Great coffee this morning. Been up since since 4 am because I couldn't get back to sleep after a trip to the BR. Had 3 cups already.

It's in the high 40s this morning and we may get as high as 70 today. Tonight a cold front comes through and temps will come crashing down. The are "rumors" of a possible Nor'easter arriving by Friday. Hopefully it's a rain event. I am not ready for snow just yet.

A couple of errands and then maybe a nap.

...Morn'n Willie....snow seems to be popping up early this year.....good luck  :)

....I'm in no hurry to get going at the moment.....we'll see how the morning flows.... huh

Jon