• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 20, 2024, 11:42:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 81
Total: 81

Thursday heat wave coffee

Started by Mugwump, September 21, 2017, 06:28:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....Coffee's very good this morn'n....

...in the 70's already, dew point 68deg's and humidity 88%.....and we are in for a few more days of 90 deg weather here..... wfwf

...nothing planned but laundry this morn'n.....then just chill'n during the heat of the day...yada yada...

...more coffee... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is great. The weather not too bad. Sunny and going up to the mid 80s. Will squeeze in a WC and clean up the house.

Today is Vikki's birthday. I am taking her to NYC tomorrow for the weekend. We'll stay in Times Square and gee a play (Wicked) along with some fine dining.

This is the first time I am going back home as a "Tourist". Back in the late 70s I worked in Times square for 5 years.  mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 21, 2017, 06:37:38 AM
Coffee is great. The weather not too bad. Sunny and going up to the mid 80s. Will squeeze in a WC and clean up the house.

Today is Vikki's birthday. I am taking her to NYC tomorrow for the weekend. We'll stay in Times Square and gee a play (Wicked) along with some fine dining.

This is the first time I am going back home as a "Tourist". Back in the late 70s I worked in Times square for 5 years.  mim

....That will be a good weekend for you two........have a blast!... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...another nice morning to sit on the deck and chat with the coffee group that is starting to pass in and out each day now...currently the temp is only 92 and dry... |^|

...busy morning...propane guy came to reset the line to the tank...it now has to be 5' or > from the A/C to meet code...that was $181.00 not expected...plus the propane... wfwf

...yesterday afternoon the local fellow who sells the plants online and is going to give the Cholla a shot, brought me a bunch of plants I'd ordered and he stayed and chatted a bit...told me to look out for some land to put a small warehouse on to house larger orders of plants for him...I said why not buy one of these units and set the tanks up inside...this actually could be a viable idea!...I'd probably like maintaining the setup like that...

...looking for a guy to put down the floor in Lucy's craft shack...my knees just can't deal with it...friend down the street who is a handy man is coming to look at it...he could measure and install and I could cut.... |^|...it's about a 4 hour job...

...who knows what's going to happen the rest of the day..?  :D

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron