• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 18, 2024, 11:29:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 59
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 38
Total: 38

Wednesday's coffee

Started by Mugwump, October 05, 2016, 06:38:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....and a super duper good cup it is.....MMMmmmm.....a great pot.... |^|...

..it'll be a warmer/humid day here....tomorrow too with thorms moving in.....then the fall temps come back over the weekend.... |^|

...general putz'n here for the day....just chill'n....an early trip to the PO first on the agenda tho...

..now to get pot #2 going... ;D |^| ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is great. It a little cool out there at 55 degrees. If we were coming off of a Winter I would have still had my coat on. I wore a hoodie and I was just a little bit cold and that was mostly due to the wind.

Just some light putzing today. Need to adjust some airflow on my sponges. Took a few sponges out of service and the remaining ones pick up the available airflow. Caused a slight leak last night but I caught and corrected it.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

I'll be taking a few tanks off line here soon too.....we'll reconfigure to allow a rack/two of smaller tanks.....it's time to try a few things and move things in progress into one area......bn/plecos/cory's/guppies...yada yada...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 05, 2016, 07:11:32 AM
I'll be taking a few tanks off line here soon too.....we'll reconfigure to allow a rack/two of smaller tanks.....it's time to try a few things and move things in progress into one area......bn/plecos/cory's/guppies...yada yada...

I feel you. I'm trying to do the same thing in preparation for my next/last move. I've managed to empty three tanks so far but the biggest empty is a 29. huh
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 05, 2016, 08:28:13 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on October 05, 2016, 07:11:32 AM

I feel you. I'm trying to do the same thing in preparation for my next/last move. I've managed to empty three tanks so far but the biggest empty is a 29. huh

...LOL..it's a start !  |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

,,,boy! I'm late on this morning coffee thread..!  Started out with good intentions to get on it, but got sidetracked by reading the end of the Mitch Rapp story...!

...So...coffee was good...73 this morning in the sun on the deck....gotta find a Bob the Builder hat somewhere in order to start the room this Saturday!!!...

...lunch was grilled sweet sausage with mustard then 8 Hershey Kisses with a cup o' black joe for dessert....

...we're settling in a little more today...we pulled several pictures/art out of the utility trailer and hung them today...looking good so far...!

...Today's our 18th anniversary...we're going to a neighbor's for drinks in an hour and then to dinner at an Italian restaurant at 6:30....nice day so far...we don't do presents or cards with each other... we usually just get the things we want when we want them...the dinner will be nice...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Happy Anniversary, Ron/Lucy...... |^|....enjoy that dinner out !
Jon

wsantia1

Happy anniversary to Ron & Lucy from me too. Wishing you many more. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Ron Sower

Thanks guys!

We had a wonderful evening!...the waitress was lively and mixed us a few special drinks based on some of our favorite liqueurs...fun!...we'll be back there for ''Martini Thursday Nights"...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 06, 2016, 12:53:03 PM

the waitress was lively and mixed us a few special drinks based on some of our favorite liqueurs...fun!...we'll be back there for ''Martini Thursday Nights"...!

That sounds like tonight. mim mim mim
Willie

Rjb3

Missed this earlier. Happy Anniversary! Yesterday.

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 06, 2016, 03:33:08 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on October 06, 2016, 12:53:03 PM

the waitress was lively and mixed us a few special drinks based on some of our favorite liqueurs...fun!...we'll be back there for ''Martini Thursday Nights"...!

That sounds like tonight. mim mim mim
It'll be next week. Last night was spaghetti dinner at the clubhouse!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

Quote from: Rjb3 on October 06, 2016, 05:31:32 PM
Missed this earlier. Happy Anniversary! Yesterday.
Thanks, Captain!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron