• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 09:09:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 573
Total: 574

Wednesday morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, May 17, 2017, 04:29:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..good morning all.....been up for a spell and the coffee is wonderful.......it's already 71deg's  huh ..85 today and rain later...90's tomorrow...

...errands early for us...grocery shopping yada yada....then some of the usual putz'n..... huh..

..but I do need to sort through some swap stuff for the Sunday swap....used equipment that is just taking up space, etc...

..now?......more coffee.................I see a nap later on for sure...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..pot #2 long gone.... |^|.....and all's well.. ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wallace

Its a crazy day so far. Every time I try to go get my -first- cup of coffee the phone rings again. I ended up having to manage a shit-hits-fan construction project because the owner is off hunting big game somewhere.. jeez
Dan

Ron Sower

..73 here right now and going to 86 or so.... |^|

...concrete is poured and they'll be working it for a few more hours thru the day then go over to finish prepping a friend's lot to pour it tomorrow...it was another early morning for me...maybe a nap later...can't leave while they're here...you know they need my expert supervision...hahahaha...

...took Murf to the groomer this AM...I'll be she's a lot like Liz...really good with the dogs...Murphy didn't even act nervous like when I've taken him to others...that makes me happy... |^|

...just learned that our granddaughter, the one that's graduating HS, just received the First Team Outfielder Award for the district... |^| Among other things notable, she stole 22 bases this season...! ...hope they don't send her to jail..nyuk - nyuk - nyuk... ;D

...just a few little errands and follow up crap today, so maybe I'll construct a shelf here in my room to hold the little 3g unit I bought and can get Mo Betta in it...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...errands are done, groceries put away....got my one load for the day folded up....grabbed a banana and a fresh cup of coffee...and here I am.....

,,,pretty overcast now....rain might be moving in before they expected it to.... huh

(Ron, did you put your initials in the concrete....?)
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on May 17, 2017, 12:45:30 PM

Nope! think I should? 

...I did have him sink a cylinder that holds my parrot whirligig wind ornament so I can still have it at the corner of the lot, though...It reads, "It's 5 O'clock Somewhere" in true Jimmy Buffet form!... mim
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on May 17, 2017, 12:50:25 PM

Nope! think I should? 

...I did have him sink a cylinder that holds my parrot whirligig wind ornament so I can still have it at the corner of the lot, though...It reads, "It's 5 O'clock Somewhere" in true Jimmy Buffet form!... mim

....it's what all the kids do....yeppers |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on May 17, 2017, 01:05:44 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on May 17, 2017, 12:50:25 PM

Nope! think I should? 

....it's what all the kids do....yeppers |^|
8) 8) 8) 8)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron