• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 06:11:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 580
Total: 580

The shipping report

Started by BallAquatics, June 17, 2015, 03:25:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

Well got a big thumbs up on my New York box.....
QuoteAAAA++++ 11 HEALTHY , ACTIVE FISH EXPERTLY PACKED AND SHIPPED !!! i COULDNT BE HAPPIER WITH MY PURCHASE !!!! RECOMENDED

Now I just need to hear about the CPD's going to North Dakota.....  I'm assuming they are fine as they were delivered at 10:24 this morning.

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on June 17, 2015, 03:25:09 PM
Well got a big thumbs up on my New York box.....
QuoteAAAA++++ 11 HEALTHY , ACTIVE FISH EXPERTLY PACKED AND SHIPPED !!! i COULDNT BE HAPPIER WITH MY PURCHASE !!!! RECOMENDED

Now I just need to hear about the CPD's going to North Dakota.....  I'm assuming they are fine as they were delivered at 10:24 this morning.

Dennis

....very good there, Dennis.....mine is in transit for a tomorrow delivery.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

My box has arrived too..all is well  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  and Willie likes em  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on June 18, 2015, 09:22:12 AM

Great packing job for some great looking fish. ;D ;D ;D No casualties in transport. ;D ;D ;D All bags unloaded into a 55 but not before my biggest Angel (Koi Paraiba) made a big splash and a big mess on the floor while getting moved out. He was in the 55 with his daughter and a trio for BNs. The BNs stayed in with the new arrivals. Lights are out and I will give them some time to settle in. Then a little light feeding this afternoon. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Pictures later (maybe because I stink at taking them). :o
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 18, 2015, 09:40:11 AM

Great packing job for some great looking fish. ;D ;D ;D No casualties in transport. ;D ;D ;D All bags unloaded into a 55 but not before my biggest Angel (Koi Paraiba) made a big splash and a big mess on the floor while getting moved out. He was in the 55 with his daughter and a trio for BNs. The BNs stayed in with the new arrivals. Lights are out and I will give them some time to settle in. Then a little light feeding this afternoon. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Pictures later (maybe because I stink at taking them). :o

Pictures???  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.....phone camera does a nice job.....I take em and then send em to myself ;D....easier to resize them, I haven't mastered the phone pic resizer yet....I need a lesson from Scott....
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on June 18, 2015, 09:57:14 AM

Pictures???  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.....phone camera does a nice job.....I take em and then send em to myself ;D....easier to resize them, I haven't mastered the phone pic resizer yet....I need a lesson from Scott....

I actually have a couple of nice cameras in addition to my S5. My problem is I just can't see worth a damn.  ???
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 18, 2015, 10:09:33 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on June 18, 2015, 09:57:14 AM

I actually have a couple of nice cameras in addition to my S5. My problem is I just can't see worth a damn.  ???

...shut your eyes and keep hitting the shutter....LOL......try it right after you flip the lights on....you might catch a few napping before they take off...
Jon

LizStreithorst

Contrats on successful shipping gents.  It's always stressful.

While I was looking around Aquaboards I found a guy who precuts Styrofoam inserts for fish boxes.  It's in the thread about Ken's fish.  He sells on Aquabid.  Right now he only sells them for small boxes.  I told him that I'd buy if he could cut them for Regional C boxes.  I bought a T Square but I still hate the mess I make and the time it takes to cut the styro.

Right now I can offer nothing for sale because New Faithful will  downloading nothing again.  I need my easy peasy photo software that I am smart enough to use.  This should change soon...as soon as the DSL folks can come when I'm home.  I don't have a virus so I'm quite sure that it's what Dennis said.  This shit satellite connection I am using slows me down to nothing once I've used a certain number of bytes.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 18, 2015, 03:38:15 PM

While I was looking around Aquaboards I found a guy who precuts Styrofoam inserts for fish boxes.  It's in the thread about Ken's fish.  He sells on Aquabid.  Right now he only sells them for small boxes.  I told him that I'd buy if he could cut them for Regional C boxes.  I bought a T Square but I still hate the mess I make and the time it takes to cut the styro.

Right now I can offer nothing for sale because New Faithful will  downloading nothing again.  I need my easy peasy photo software that I am smart enough to use.  This should change soon...as soon as the DSL folks can come when I'm home.  I don't have a virus so I'm quite sure that it's what Dennis said.  This shit satellite connection I am using slows me down to nothing once I've used a certain number of bytes.

ATT just got caught and fined big bucks for that....none of it going to the customers, of course...........geez Louise !
Jon

PaulineMi

My satellite Internet connection is the same way. Limited data ... can't do any of the cool streaming stuff   >:(
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Mugwump on June 18, 2015, 03:42:09 PM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 18, 2015, 03:38:15 PM

I remember their commercial.  Unlimited data is what it said.  A bunch of kids saying "I want more because more is better".  Sheesh ::)  At least my satellite people didn't lie to me.  Ever since they developed the ability to make it faster they've been sending me a letter in the mail asking me if I wanted to make it faster.  I did not.  What I wanted was what I will be getting...DSL.  It doesn't go out when it rains ;D

BTW, I went down to the fish room and it was 89 degrees there despite the work of the exhaust fan.   I have a small window AC and wanted to clean the filter before plugging it in.  I cleaned it and though that it would dry fast if I put it in front of the exhaust fan.  I was careful but I still took a slice out of the tip if my middle finger.  Bled like a pig...I was more careful the second time and it did dry in just a minute.  I hate an injury on my hands because of my work but I can fix it with a couple of Band Aids.  I can replace them at work after they get wet and fall off because I have plenty there.It doesn't hurt.

ATT just got caught and fined big bucks for that....none of it going to the customers, of course...........geez Louise !

Mugwump

...you should be more careful there Liz....those fans bite..
Jon

LizStreithorst

It's not like I did an amputation.  It just removed a little slice.  Having it bleed like a pig is a good thing.  It's much less likely to get infected when outgoing blood cleans it.  It's not a big deal.  I thought at that it was rather amusing :-\