• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 02:55:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 623
Total: 624

The Little Things in Life

Started by JR, December 01, 2012, 05:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JR

I have not been able to walk our dogs for a month now. I always walked them 3 mile a day since they were pups. So Patty has been walking them. Today I was taking a nap and Sampson brought his leash to me. He looked like he was saying come on dad get your lazy azz up and walk us. I talked Patty into letting me walk with them. I walked 1 mile. That felt so good. It is the little things that we take for granted. I dont think I will be doing that any more. I hope I will be doing 3 mile a day soon.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

BallAquatics

That's so true JR.  It's very good to hear you are up and about.  Give that dog a good rub for me!

Dennis

Mugwump

Wonderful.....the road starts with the first step......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

good to see that things are getting back to normal for you

b125killer

It is good to see your getting better. soon you'll be back to 100%
Scott

Mir

Awwwww that's awesome. I hope you will be able to walk all the way with them again soon! :)
<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'

JR

Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

LizStreithorst

Walking is great and a mile is good walk for someone just out of the hospital.  Take it easy at first and build up slowly.  I'm sure the puppies loved the "daddy time".
Always move forward. Never look back.