• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 21, 2024, 04:14:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,359
  • Total Topics: 18,544
  • Online today: 782
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 767
Total: 767

Great phone chat with an Angelfish guy

Started by LizStreithorst, February 15, 2015, 07:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Thanks Josh for asking if you could give him my email.  I sent him all the pics I sent you except the pair that most closely matched your specs.  He and I chatted on the phone today.  It was GREAT!  The guy sure does know what he likes.  He says he'll be coming down my way for business in April and wants to visit my fish room.  How cool is that?

The guy's name is Chuck.  He lives in Colorado.  Anyone here know him? 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 15, 2015, 07:09:27 PM
Thanks Josh for asking if you could give him my email.  I sent him all the pics I sent you except the pair that most closely matched your specs.  He and I chatted on the phone today.  It was GREAT!  The guy sure does know what he likes.  He says he'll be coming down my way for business in April and wants to visit my fish room.  How cool is that?

The guy's name is Chuck.  He lives in Colorado.  Anyone here know him?

Chuck??.....no, I don't think so...??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

He just called.  I sent him more pics and he decided to drive down from Colorado to visit.  He's coming with styro's, bags, O2, and heat packs.

Ron Sower

Purty soon you're going international, Liz. I just feel it in my bones! (or maybe it's just arthritis. What the heck do I know?)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 18, 2015, 08:57:14 PM
He just called.  I sent him more pics and he decided to drive down from Colorado to visit.  He's coming with styro's, bags, O2, and heat packs.

Nice, I guess he really wants them, huh?....................be safe...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

He and his son will be here at 8 am tomorrow.  I have 3 Angels pairs with wigglers.  One pair is the pair he should be most interested in.  The pair of PB Discus have fry attached and my pair with the sterile male are guarding the eggs the female put down this morning.  My darlin' fish are making it appear that I actually know what I'm doing.

b125killer

Sounds like you have a lot going on. And i think you do actually know what you are doing ;D
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 22, 2015, 06:55:13 PM
He and his son will be here at 8 am tomorrow.  I have 3 Angels pairs with wigglers.  One pair is the pair he should be most interested in.  The pair of PB Discus have fry attached and my pair with the sterile male are guarding the eggs the female put down this morning.  My darlin' fish are making it appear that I actually know what I'm doing.

A fun day ahead for you....great, I love meeting fish people.....
Jon

Barb

Let us know how it goes Liz.  And you do know what you are doing!
Barb

LizStreithorst

Well, that was great fun!  He left here with 2 pairs, 4 single adults, 4 mediums, 30 smalls, samples of Frenzy, Teenie Greenie, and Itsy Bitsy Teenie Greenie along with My Captain's business card.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 23, 2015, 09:45:29 AM
Well, that was great fun!  He left here with 2 pairs, 4 single adults, 4 mediums, 30 smalls, samples of Frenzy, Teenie Greenie, and Itsy Bitsy Teenie Greenie along with My Captain's business card.

..Very nice....you met some nice folks, cleared some tank space, and made some change too....what a great day for you.....and for them too, for having the privilege of meeting a good fish keeper like yourself,, and getting some great stock.... ;D ....
Jon

JC

No problem for getting you two together. I didn't really have what he was looking for and the first person to come to mind that did was you and it sounds like you did. He is a really nice guy and really does know what he's looking for. Glad it went well for you and got to meet another angelfish enthusiast