• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 01:55:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,345
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 762
Total: 762

No clue Thursday..

Started by Mugwump, December 01, 2016, 01:59:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.... huh huh huh huh huh huh huh.....meat loafs frozen still....so's the chicken breast....

...perhaps grilled cheese and tomato soup ?.....chicken noodle soup with tortellini...?.....corned beef hash with a couple few fried eggs on top..?

huh huh huh huh huh

'Mickie 'D's...?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I'm waiting for my seafood gumbo to thaw.  It comes from a business on the Mississippi gulf coast that is so small it doesn't even have a website.  It is better than what I make. 

I wish it would thaw.  I'm hungry!
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Leftover ribs. I have 1 days worth left but I also have a pound of lump crab meat that I need to attend to. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..ended up chicken noodle soup fro us.....but I opened a can of mini ravioli too.....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

the gumbo was so good that I decided to have another big bowl.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

...stuffed baked tater with ALL the fixin's...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Rjb3

Leftover meatloaf, taters, and broccoli casserole. Almost forgot, apple pie for dessert. Wow, sounds like Mug's house.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on December 01, 2016, 07:27:46 PM
Leftover meatloaf, taters, and broccoli casserole. Almost forgot, apple pie for dessert. Wow, sounds like Mug's house.

|^|...was just thinking of an ice cream sundae....HHMMMmmmm....wonder if there's apple cobbler left....I could nuke it and....... |^|   brb
Jon

Rjb3

We sneak over to DQ now and then.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on December 01, 2016, 07:41:07 PM
We sneak over to DQ now and then.

...we have one close by too.....and almost right next to the White Castle  |^|.......we can do a 'two'fer'.... :D
Jon