• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 06:57:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 565
Total: 565

Really Monday day

Started by Mugwump, August 05, 2019, 05:59:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Hopefully water changes on tap.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Yep, must be Monday....I sense 'blahs' in the force....  huh

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...looks like I'll be looking for some vinyl fencing for the privacy screen we're going to put up at the back of our patio...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..back from the errands.....getting hot out there.....and now I feel like doin' nothing..... huh
Jon

Ron Sower

...got the fence material ordered...due on the 19th at the Gilbert Lowes...

...now i think i'll go work on some stone structures for my table at the swap meet...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on August 05, 2019, 01:25:14 PM

...now i think i'll go work on some stone structures for my table at the swap meet...

..stone structures ?
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on August 05, 2019, 01:59:12 PM

..stone structures ?
..yeh...I've got some dragon stone that I'm developing some features to go into aquaria for decor or whatever you wana call them...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on August 05, 2019, 02:00:43 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on August 05, 2019, 01:59:12 PM

..stone structures ?
..yeh...I've got some dragon stone that I'm developing some features to go into aquaria for decor or whatever you wana call them...

....cool beans...when ya finish one pop a pic...... :)
Jon

Mugwump

...a good day today was.... :)

,,,,,everything just somehow flowed along..... |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

I liked today, too even though I was so worn out from working hard yesterday I couldn't get much done. 

I did do a dog and run to Ellisville to pick up a few things at the grocery store and get 8 feet of tubing so I could get the python to outside the window from the farthermost part of the 125.

I showed off my little puppies to my customer and my neighbor.  I sure do love those babies but finding them homes is going to be hard.  I can keep one or two of them, but no way I can keep more than that and give them enough individual attention.  I tried to take pics and failed.  I'll get them tomorrow for sure.  When mama goes out to pee and poo I'll change the baby blanket in their dog bed from a patterned one to a solid one.  That'll make pics work.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 05, 2019, 06:45:34 PM
I liked today, too even though I was so worn out from working hard yesterday I couldn't get much done. 

I did do a dog and run to Ellisville to pick up a few things at the grocery store and get 8 feet of tubing so I could get the python to outside the window from the farthermost part of the 125.

I showed off my little puppies two my customer and my neighbor.  I sure do love those babies but finding them homes is going to be hard.  I can keep one or two of them, but no way I can keep more than that and give them enough individual attention.  I tried to take pics and failed.  I'll get them tomorrow for sure.  When mama goes out to pee and poo I'll change the baby blanket in their dog bed from a patterned one.  That'll make pics work.

...playing with baby animals is the bestest.....whatever they are...but puppies & kittens lead the list for me.... |^|
Jon