• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 10, 2024, 11:39:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 915
  • Online ever: 915
  • (Today at 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 525
Total: 525

Potato chip & catsup...

Started by Mugwump, December 21, 2014, 05:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...sandwich on rye bread... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D....dang awful good folks.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

You make that sound so good I may just have to try it.  How about adding some cheese to it?
Barb

ilroost

Mugwump

Choose your bread....add catsup to both sides.....spread liberally with potato chips....put the top on and push down firmly to mash the chips a bit...it also helps to keep them from falling apart when you take a bite.....2nd sandwich...try the cheese...softer the better  ;D.....Velveeta, American or fresh Swiss Loraine go very well  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.......'bon appetit'    8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

sschind

Don't do the sandwich thing but chips and chup is one of my favorites.  I made my own dip the other day though.  Equal parts ketchup and Arbys sauce with a splash of Louisiana hot sauce with onion and garlic powder.  MM good.

Steve Schindler

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's snobbery and one-upmanship. People trying to pretend they're superior. Makes it so much harder for those of us who really are.

HB

Mugwump

Quote from: sschind on December 21, 2014, 09:01:33 PM
Don't do the sandwich thing but chips and chup is one of my favorites.  I made my own dip the other day though.  Equal parts ketchup and Arbys sauce with a splash of Louisiana hot sauce with onion and garlic powder.  MM good.

I have one like that for saltines, it's an old 'munchie'..... half brooks catsup and half horseradish..dash or so of Worcester sauce......... dip your saltines  ;D
Jon

PaulineMi

Quote from: Mugwump on December 22, 2014, 07:04:01 AM

I have one like that for saltines, it's an old 'munchie'..... half brooks catsup and half horseradish..dash or so of Worcester sauce......... dip your saltines  ;D

I dip shrimp in that.....not crackers.    :o
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on December 22, 2014, 08:42:21 AM

next time, grab a saltine and try it.... ;D
Jon

sschind

Quote from: Mugwump on December 22, 2014, 08:58:46 AM
Quote from: PaulineMi on December 22, 2014, 08:42:21 AM

next time, grab a saltine and try it.... ;D

Dips are like sauces and gravy.  If they are good for one thing they are good for almost anything.  Why just this morning I put sausage gravy on my scrambled eggs and bacon because they were out of hash browns (don't like biscuits).

I can honestly say I don't really know what  worchestershire, worstersire, worsterershirerer... dead fish sauce tastes like.  Anything like soy sauce?  I like soy sauce.
Steve Schindler

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's snobbery and one-upmanship. People trying to pretend they're superior. Makes it so much harder for those of us who really are.

HB

sschind

What so special about the brooks catsup?
Steve Schindler

HB

Mugwump

Quote from: sschind on December 22, 2014, 11:43:57 PM

What so special about the brooks catsup?

It's supposed to be 'tangy'.....well, it used to be anyway.....now a little Tabasco sauce brings it back up to 'snuff'.....any catsup will do......
Jon