• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 21, 2024, 05:48:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,363
  • Total Topics: 18,545
  • Online today: 782
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 701
Total: 701

PB Marble-PB Marble pariaba pair spawn...

Started by Mugwump, September 01, 2014, 11:02:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

A little clumsy, but they're spawning.... ;D...he doesn't seem to have the knack of fertilizing down yet....partial passes, etc.....we'll see how it goes tho.....first spawn for both of them...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Well not very good it seems, just checked...not many left.....Hmmm....??????
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

They have an excuse.  They're new and stupid. They'll learn.

I no longer have that excuse.  I was new and stupid once then became young and smart and am now old and stupid. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 01, 2014, 03:42:46 PM
They have an excuse.  They're new and stupid. They'll learn.

I no longer have that excuse.  I was new and stupid once then became young and smart and am now old and stupid.

LOLOLOLOLOL.....or it seems our kids think that...LOL....I gently remind them that I wasn't born this old... ;D.....reminds them that we've traveled many a road to get where we are....their journey is just beginning...
Jon

LizStreithorst

At least you know you know how to work your photo editing software unlike someone who shall remain nameless due to embarrassment over the degree of her stupidity.
Always move forward. Never look back.