• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 02:07:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,347
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 815
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 772
Total: 772

Sunday ????

Started by Mugwump, December 04, 2016, 04:31:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Morning all.....our internet is down. ???

Coffee's great.....the snow should be here very soon....it's crossed the Iowa line already.....

...getting ready to go pack up the fish down stairs ..

Yup..phone Internet. ..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Have a great swap and be careful in that weather. 8)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

We just beat it in. ....going home. ..? huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I got my wild flowers planted.  I've been waiting for months for enough rain to scratch up the soil.  It was still dry and hard in some areas but at least it was possible.  The only worrisome part was unloading and loading the rental machine out and back in Charlotte.  A big piece of 3/4 treated plywood saved the day.
Always move forward. Never look back.

waterboy

Snow here.  Started about an hour ago.  Soft and gentle but about an inch so far and everything is now white.  They are predicting 3 to 5 inches before it ends tonight.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Almost stopped snowing here. ...internet still out
Jon

LizStreithorst

I guess the tiller whupped me more than I thought.  I raked and weeded another flower bed.  It isn't that large.  If it were rectangular it would be  10'X4'.  I only got half of it turned up with the spading fork :-[  I didn't get around to re potting the plants that I'll need to bring in later this week.  I got all the laundry done.  I ran the lawn mower out of gas for the season.  The house sits neglected as it often does.  Time for a good long soak in a too hot bath.  My old little muscles tell me that it will do them good.

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Mugwump on December 04, 2016, 06:08:11 PM
Almost stopped snowing here. ...internet still out

Why is it out?  Mine didn't work this morning but it was me.  I had to unplug everything and then plugs it all back in.  It's the first time I've had to do this since I got New Faithful.