• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 09:47:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 520
Total: 520

Breakfast dinner

Started by Mugwump, September 20, 2015, 08:28:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

French toast and sausage....MMMMmmmmm.....really good too  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

John Patakos

since my daughter was young we always enjoyed having breakfast for dinner. be it french toast , pancakes , waffles or whatever..bacon or sausage or ham...it is always a tasty and satisfying meal..
oh yeah..and spaghetti omelets too...i had the whole neighborhood eating them.

Mugwump

""and spaghetti omelets too""

...sounds good....how do you folks make it??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

John Patakos

cook some spaghetti noodles.drain and put in a bowl.melt some butter on them to keep from sticking and set aside.
grate some parmesan or romano cheese.(i like to use both).
in a bowl beat however many eggs you want..salt...pepper..add grated cheese...
i like to use a 10" skillet...
put a pat of butter in the skillet and melt.add some noodles (a good handful) and spread them around.
pour in the beaten eggs and cheese..flip the whole omelet...make sure both sides are browned...the browning actually add flavor...
it can even be cut into wedges for serving..you may add some grated cheese to taste if you like..

Mugwump

Quote from: John Patakos on September 21, 2015, 08:17:47 AM
cook some spaghetti noodles.drain and put in a bowl.melt some butter on them to keep from sticking and set aside.
grate some parmesan or romano cheese.(i like to use both).
in a bowl beat however many eggs you want..salt...pepper..add grated cheese...
i like to use a 10" skillet...
put a pat of butter in the skillet and melt.add some noodles (a good handful) and spread them around.
pour in the beaten eggs and cheese..flip the whole omelet...make sure both sides are browned...the browning actually add flavor...
it can even be cut into wedges for serving..you may add some grated cheese to taste if you like..

That sounds awfully good....and I've saved it too....LOL |^|
Jon

John Patakos

another of my favorites is Western omelets with homefries..

Mugwump

Quote from: John Patakos on September 21, 2015, 11:09:32 PM
another of my favorites is Western omelets with homefries..

..cheese and mushroom omelets....MMMmmm...
Jon