• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 08:24:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 483
Total: 483

Easy dinner....

Started by Mugwump, September 01, 2015, 05:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Corned beef hash, a pile of toast...and peaches.....coffee/juice.... |^|

simple and adequate... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

KFC Tuesday special all around!  With ice cold whole milk and chocolate cake for desert.   ;D ;D ;D

Dennis

Rjb3

Mac n cheese, pork left over from the pig roast we went to last Saturday, and corn on the cob. Mmmmm

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on September 01, 2015, 07:20:09 PM
Mac n cheese, pork left over from the pig roast we went to last Saturday, and corn on the cob. Mmmmm

Dayam, that sounds good.....MMmmmm
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

LizStreithorst

Meat balls and Mexican rice.  It was fair.

I suddenly got the taste for Lebanese and Greek food.  I'll be making Tabbouleh tomorrow and went on line and ordered 10 cans of Dolmas http://www.greekinternetmarket.com/1450-06001.html?gclid=CIKE4uOM18cCFZKKaQod8mIFUQ   Wish I could find a REAL Greek restaurant in this neck of the woods.  I'd love me a good Gyros.  They all used that pre made compressed lamb and beef crap.  Too far from the real thing to even bother eating.
Always move forward. Never look back.

John Patakos

brown butter spaghetti..this will feed a number of people...
brown 1 lb. ground beef and 1 large chopped onion .season with salt and pepper....
in a small frying pan brown 1/4 lb of butter..almost to where it starts turning black...
cook 1 lb of spaghetti...drain and place in a large bowl..
add the butter to the pasta and then the meat and onions....
mix and serve...and a good amount of grated romano or parmean on top....

Ron Sower

I just had a slice of cheesecake and coffee for breakfast and now I'm hungry again after reading all this. You guys are killing me...!   :P
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

John Patakos

you know Liz ; if you come to Cleveland for OCA i will take you to a couple of places that have real greek Gyros..
and never buy canned dolmathes...only homemade.i would make them but the wife doesn't like them...but i do make pretty good ones...biggest embarrassment for me was when i went to a small taverna that opened near me.the owner was greek and he graduated from the Culinary Institute of Art.....and he had the audacity to serve canned dolma.i quit going there.
besides...they are not that hard to make , you could do them yourself...

GraphicGr8s

I've got some chicken marinating in mojo and lemon juice, brisket with a dry rb and a slab of ribs marinating in the fridge for a 6 hour q tomorrow after church. Should be enough meat to last at least till Monday. :)
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were