• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 02:58:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 581
Total: 581

Alita Pump Wanted

Started by ghonk, September 14, 2015, 09:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghonk

Anyone have a smaller used Alita air pump they no longer use, and might be willing to sell  ,a 15a would be great but a 6 might work too.
I'm currently using a ecoplus 8,and getting ready to order another one  SOON. Setting up some more tanks and need more air.
A new one is not an option,unless they are having a 50% off sale. ;D

GeorgeG

I have one that I used for 6 months for $65.00 plus shipping I stopped using it because it was on a tank that I took care of at a doctors office but they are remodeling so I torn down the tank. I also have a new one for $85.00 plus shipping

ghonk

I checked the forum a little earlier and no reply,i JUST ordered the eco 8,figures.

ghonk

Of course in was damaged in shipping,2 of the plastic brackets that hold the pump inside the housing are snapped off.Must have really been slammed good,NO padding on the top or bottom of the package sure didn't help either.

But the good news is that the 160 page How to grow Bigger Buds Magazine is in great shape. w!w

LizStreithorst

Perhaps you can ask for your money back on the pump rather than them sending you a replacement.
Always move forward. Never look back.