• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 04:07:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 570
Total: 570

Contest #(3) 4 ??

Started by Mugwump, July 09, 2015, 01:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

George must have been sleeping for the past several days.  I will be happy to send them to Barb, but Barb won't breed then.  George would breed them!  The way this is going is a damn shame.  When I sell fully turned juvie HB's I get $15. a piece for them.  If this auction for the forum weren't for a good cause my feelings would be hurt.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 18, 2015, 08:11:02 PM
George must have been sleeping for the past several days.  I will be happy to send them to Barb, but Barb won't breed then.  George would breed them!  The way this is going is a damn shame.  When I sell fully turned juvie HB's I get $15. a piece for them.  If this auction for the forum weren't for a good cause my feelings would be hurt.

I'll PM him and ask if he's done bidding....???...I know that he's interested....

Barb is high at $25....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Liz, if I win them, you KNOW they will have a great home with me.  And if they want to pair up and spawn, I will let them.  No worries.  I know how to raise babies, and I do have access to good water if I want.

Barb ;D

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on July 19, 2015, 06:48:53 AM

Liz, if I win them, you KNOW they will have a great home with me.  And if they want to pair up and spawn, I will let them.  No worries.  I know how to raise babies, and I do have access to good water if I want.

Barb ;D

Cool beans... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

GeorgeG

I am going to pass maybe I will figure out how you folks do raffles someday

Mugwump

Quote from: GeorgeG on July 19, 2015, 07:24:14 AM
I am going to pass maybe I will figure out how you folks do raffles someday

All you have to do is raise the bid...???......we just use a conversational thread to do the bidding.....nothing hard.....??
Jon

Mugwump

OK...Barb wins again.....Congrat's Barb.............and a big Thank you to Liz... ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

Congrats, Barb.  I know that you want them and, I know that you'll like them, and I know that they will get the best of care.

Barb

Thanks Liz, you know they will.  They will live in my sewing, plant, fish room, and there is a bathroom right next to it, so I can do daily wc's easily. Now for the weather to cool down so I can get angels from you and Jon too. 

I promise to not enter any more contests here for a long time.
Barb ;D

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on July 20, 2015, 08:45:28 PM
Thanks Liz, you know they will.  They will live in my sewing, plant, fish room, and there is a bathroom right next to it, so I can do daily wc's easily. Now for the weather to cool down so I can get angels from you and Jon too. 

I promise to not enter any more contests here for a long time.
Barb ;D

Barb you just need more tanks, then you can enter all the contests that you want.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

Rjb3

Don't stop now, Barb. You're just getting warmed up.

Barb

Jon, I guess I am lucky.  I won three other contests a couple years ago, Discus twice from David L.  here.  And I won a big raffle at SD for 4 discus from Josie.  I am lucky at winning fish apparently.  But I sure wish I could buy a lottery ticket and win there.  Never happens.  Only fish.  Will paypal you the $25 soon.
Barb

PaulineMi

And I will PayPal the matching amount to support the forum. Congrats Barb.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Barb on July 20, 2015, 08:53:41 PM
Jon, I guess I am lucky.  I won three other contests a couple years ago, Discus twice from David L.  here.  And I won a big raffle at SD for 4 discus from Josie.  I am lucky at winning fish apparently.  But I sure wish I could buy a lottery ticket and win there.  Never happens.  Only fish.  Will paypal you the $25 soon.
Barb

Geesh...The only time I ever won was when I won some Discus that gave me Discus plague.