• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 12:41:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 633
Total: 633

Contest #(3) 4 ??

Started by Mugwump, July 09, 2015, 01:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

PaulineMi

No room or time for more fish. Am putting full time into cooking for my dog in addition to cutting and counting meds for him..... mostly a frame of mind thing.  So instead of winning fish I will match the winning bid and gift it to the forum. 
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on July 12, 2015, 09:43:09 AM
No room or time for more fish. Am putting full time into cooking for my dog in addition to cutting and counting meds for him..... mostly a frame of mind thing.  So instead of winning fish I will match the winning bid and gift it to the forum.

Why thank you !..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

GeorgeG

Can I say $20.00 here since I have looked all over the place to place my bid and I found nothing. I looked on Aquabid and Liz has nothing there so tell me where the auction part of the forum  is.

George

LizStreithorst

It's right here on this thread, George.  We have had several now for fish, fish food and breeding cones and caves.  Each has it's own thread.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: GeorgeG on July 12, 2015, 10:42:27 AM
Can I say $20.00 here since I have looked all over the place to place my bid and I found nothing. I looked on Aquabid and Liz has nothing there so tell me where the auction part of the forum  is.

George

yes, the bidding is done here on the forum....we're using one thread per 'contest'.....Liz, has offered these fish for sale, proceeds will go to the forum fund.......happy bidding... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

We have George with $20.........anyone else??......these are some sweet angels folks  ;D...here's your chance to grab some beauties cheaply....
Jon

Barb

Is shipping included too? 
$25!!!
Barb

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Ok....Barb's bid is $25.......is she going to win another great deal on fish?.....sheesh gang, the shipping is around $25.....anybody else?????
Jon

b125killer

Liz has great fish, if my tanks weren't stuffed to the max I would be all over this!
Scott

Mugwump

.....anyone else???.....what a deal.......good fish at a great price..........ya know ya want em, huh?   ;D

George???
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: b125killer on July 15, 2015, 05:43:15 PM
Liz has great fish, if my tanks weren't stuffed to the max I would be all over this!

+1. I can't put anymore fish anywhere and Liz does have great fish. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Anyone else???.....Barb is high at $25.....we'll wrap it up here soon.....say Sunday midnight???...Monday morn'n ???
Jon