• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 03:36:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 589
Total: 589

Contest #(3) 4 ??

Started by Mugwump, July 09, 2015, 01:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Liz has offered the winner his/her choice of a Blue Marble pair, or 6 juvie Zebra HBs. (see below)

The HBs are different ages but all are larger than quarter size.  Some are sub adults.  They come from 3 different spawns so although all my HBs come from the same cross I made years ago, they'll have a bit of genetic diversity.  And they all are parent raised which matters to some folks.

Start the bidding folks...........another good prize up for grabs....yuppers  ;D

and free shipping too !!!
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I'm afraid I have to modify this.  The pair is no loner available.  The female committed suicide while I was at work today.  Stupid fish was too stupid to raise her own young anyway.  Apparently she was also too stupid to stay in the water.  I'll post a pic of the 100 gallon the HB's will come from.  They are good and all parent raised for many generations.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 09, 2015, 03:05:37 PM
I'm afraid I have to modify this.  The pair is no loner available.  The female committed suicide while I was at work today.  Stupid fish was too stupid to raise her own young anyway.  Apparently she was also too stupid to stay in the water.  I'll post a pic of the 100 gallon the HB's will come from.  They are good and all parent raised for many generations.

modified.....sorry about the little gal's demise..........that stinks :'(
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Contest 4 Jon  ;D
I won the first 2, Scott won #3

Sorry Liz, that does stink.  I open bids at $15.
Barb

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on July 09, 2015, 04:17:40 PM
Contest 4 Jon  ;D
I won the first 2, Scott won #3

Sorry Liz, that does stink.  I open bids at $15.
Barb

..actually, you and Liz both won the 2nd one...Bob sent you both food...
Jon

Barb

Correctamundo!  Is that a word?  And my fish do love his food!  Thanks Bob,
Barb

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Barb on July 09, 2015, 04:25:10 PM
Barb

Actually, it's corectamente :P  I'll post pics soon.  I went down to snap one and the tank needed a wipe down.  Then I got all involved with wiping down tanks and squeezing sponges ::)

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 09, 2015, 04:36:56 PM
Quote from: Barb on July 09, 2015, 04:25:10 PM
Barb

Actually, it's corectamente :P  I'll post pics soon.  I went down to snap one and the tank needed a wipe down.  Then I got all involved with wiping down tanks and squeezing sponges ::)

delirious multi-tasking is age related. ya know?....I'm a pro....I can do 16+++ things, but not the one that I set out to do....whatever that was..?????
Jon

LizStreithorst

I didn't forget.  I just got carried away.  Then I had to stop to eat and then neighbors stopped by, then I had WC.  Here they are.  Finally....

LizStreithorst

A couple more

Mugwump

Jon

GeorgeG

Did I miss something or are these for sale Liz

Mugwump

Quote from: GeorgeG on July 10, 2015, 06:39:43 PM
Did I miss something or are these for sale Liz

...up for auction, George...
Jon

LizStreithorst

Proceeds to go to the forum.

Mugwump

...Barb's bid was $15.....anyone else???.....Barb can't win them all can she...???

Jon