• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 10:37:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 563
Total: 563

My First Score In Delaware

Started by wsantia1, July 03, 2015, 05:49:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

After a year of being in this town I finally secured what I hope will be a long term relationship to supply Angels and BN's to one of the LFS. This LFS is known for having the best quality fish in this town and I dropped of some samples at his store last week. 8)

He called me today and said that the Angels I dropped off were a "Hit" and he was looking to get more. This will be a cash only deal so I don't have to worry about the store credit deal.  He wants some Snots too.  I will be dropping off on Monday. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 03, 2015, 05:49:09 PM
After a year of being in this town I finally secured what I hope will be a long term relationship to supply Angels and BN's to one of the LFS. This LFS is known for having the best quality fish in this town and I dropped of some samples at his store last week. 8)

He called me today and said that the Angels I dropped off were a "Hit" and he was looking to get more. This will be a cash only deal so I don't have to worry about the store credit deal.  He wants some Snots too.  I will be dropping off on Monday. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Super, Willie  ;D    good going and good luck !     sweeeeeeeeet
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Nice, and cash too boot! Can't beat that with a stick. ;D
Scott

wsantia1

Thanks Jon and Scott. This place only sells fish and equipment. Now if he can get me a wholesale deal on one of those big tanks like Scott...... Just thinking out loud. lol  ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 03, 2015, 06:33:12 PM
Thanks Jon and Scott. This place only sells fish and equipment. Now if he can get me a wholesale deal on one of those big tanks like Scott...... Just thinking out loud. lol  ;D ;D ;D

LOL..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Scott

Mugwump

Jon

ilroost

A buddy of mine just set up a 465 gal. tank. I have yet to see it, don't want to because it will make me want one lol.
Congrats Willie, the local fish store was bought out here by a friend of mine who is wanting me to supply him with africans. Been holding off from doing it until i have more time. Been gone so much that most of the fry get spit before i can get to them

Barb

Way to go Willie, good luck with lots of fish sales there. 
Barb

wsantia1

Thanks Ilroost and Barb. This will free up some tank space in addition to putting some money in my pocket. ;D
Willie