• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 12:58:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 622
Total: 622

How about a contest?.....

Started by Mugwump, June 23, 2015, 05:15:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b125killer

Scott

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Thanks for the bids so far.  These are pretty pieces of my work.  Won't you help Mug's fish world and keep the bids coming?  I will pay the shipping of course.
Barb ;D

Mugwump

Ok...let's end it on this one now..... ;D

Scott's the winner !!

Congrat's Scott.....I've PM'd you....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Thanks guy's, i was thinking about getting a cone too. And the cave will go to the Synodontis petricola. Maybe they'll stay out of the pleco caves.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on July 01, 2015, 06:11:36 PM
Thanks guy's, i was thinking about getting a cone too. And the cave will go to the Synodontis petricola. Maybe they'll stay out of the pleco caves.

Good choices... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

Barb

Thanks for your winning bid Scott, I have sent you a pm. 
Barb

b125killer

Thank you Barb for putting up such wonderful prizes.
Scott

b125killer

Thanks Barb, I got the cone and cave in today. There both fine And Simon says thanks for the new box to play in. Lol
Scott

Mugwump

..very nice.....

..and LOL...cats are so easily entertained, eh?.....LOL
Jon

Barb

Good to hear and see they arrived safely.  Now. put them to good use, let us know how they do for you?  Your Simon looks like our Sadie, at least the part sticking out of the box.
Barb

b125killer

I got the day off from work. It's getting slow around there anyways.  So I'm playing with my fish.
Scott

b125killer

It took the synodontis petricola all of ten minutes to figure out there's a new cave.
Scott