• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 19, 2024, 01:52:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 166
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 155
Total: 155

Tuesday

Started by Ron Sower, October 18, 2023, 12:45:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Hello!

It's been another busy, hectic, tiring few days. I've caught up with your postings and see that you're doing ok. Except that we haven't heard from Liz since she was going to cook and eat again. I can't imagine having so many teeth pulled at once.

Sunday a group of us pulled the rest of the tanks out of the fish room we're taking down. Now I'm lining up groups to man the club space to sell the tanks at the swap Sunday. I ended up with a pair of Tetraodon Duboisi. The female is about 11" and male is about 8". They are in separated large tanks in our patio area of the carport. Trying to find homes for them. I really love them.

Cardio rehab is going well and I like our providers there.

I hope this post finds you all feeling well when you read it. I've got to go to bed.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Hey Ron and everyone. Ron, did I read correctly that you are taking your fish room down?

Those Tetraodon Duboisi are some really nice looking puffers and expensive too. If I were a younger man I would definitely be interested but with my issues, I have enough on my plate.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Not my fishroom. It's a club member who is divorcing and moving. He's been a good breeder of many less common species.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron