• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 19, 2024, 05:51:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 185
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 76
Total: 76

ok..Monday coffee

Started by Mugwump, July 31, 2017, 06:34:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....coffee's very good....pot #2 brewing.... 8)

...60 headed to around 80deg's today...no rain called for.....weird weather...60's and rain later this week  huh huh huh huh

...water changes and fry moving this morn'n.......later a couple errands.....need milk and things....

....hope pot #2's done, need a refill.... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wallace

Coffee is yummy this morning with lots of ovaltine mixed in. I can't get out of it, will have to work outside today and its expected to reach 106.
Dan

Mugwump

Quote from: wallace on July 31, 2017, 08:16:18 AM
Coffee is yummy this morning with lots of ovaltine mixed in. I can't get out of it, will have to work outside today and its expected to reach 106.

....remember to keep hydrated.......that heat just sucks the moisture out of your body......

'Ovaltine'.....good hot in winter.....with a big bowl of hot Ralston....pile of toast for dunking....MMMmmm
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Great morning to ya....

...92 here now...It'll be a good day...

...gonna drain the tank 1/3, then rescape it almost completely....I got rid of the plants I won't be using in the auction yesterday...and then of course I bought more!!!...they will fit more in line with the 'scape design I have sketched out....plus i got a new LED plant light a week ago and I will position it to get max growth...

...the good thing is I've can piddle with this the entire day if I want to... |^|...

...meanwhile, I'm slow acclimating the 4 juvenile red-chin killifish from the straight tap water they came in to the aged in aquarium RO water out of my 54g tank...they're going into a 3g tank with lots of guppy grass...

...cheers to all today...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...about 2/3 way done..taking a break now... back is strained a little from bending over reaching into the tank while planting...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 31, 2017, 01:31:04 PM
...about 2/3 way done..taking a break now... back is strained a little from bending over reaching into the tank while planting...

...but worth the effort for sure.... |^|....can't wait to see the pics. ;)
Jon

LizStreithorst

I've done nothing but sit on my lazy ass since I got home from work Saturday afternoon.  I could have painted.  I could have mowed.  I could have cleaned house.  I just didn't feel like it.  Call me worthless.  I don't care. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 31, 2017, 01:54:33 PM
I've done nothing but sit on my lazy ass since I got home from work Saturday afternoon.  I could have painted.  I could have mowed.  I could have cleaned house.  I just didn't feel like it.  Call me worthless.  I don't care.

....had a few days like that myself lately......but actually got something done today....

...thought about mowing too, but don't want too push it........ 8)......I think I'll run out for a lotto or something?.....
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on July 31, 2017, 01:37:31 PM

I know it will be worth it....I love doing it....as I planted the stems I began to vary from my sketch...but it's still going to com out nice....It's gonna take a couple weeks to begin growing in well...but I'll do some photos when the water clears, by tomorrow, of the current scheme...then some later on as it grows in....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 31, 2017, 02:49:36 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on July 31, 2017, 01:37:31 PM

I know it will be worth it....I love doing it....as I planted the stems I began to vary from my sketch...but it's still going to com out nice....It's gonna take a couple weeks to begin growing in well...but I'll do some photos when the water clears, by tomorrow, of the current scheme...then some later on as it grows in....

...Super !...thanks....
Jon

Mugwump

Jon