• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 04:19:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 636
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 574
Total: 574

Happy Monday

Started by Mugwump, May 07, 2018, 05:39:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the coffee is superb !...MMmmm

...a cool morn'n but our string of 70's will continue ....it's been pretty nice weather around here.... |^|

...lots of putz'n today....errands?....need to check the calendar.....

more coffee...........brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is great here. Looks like we will have a bit of rain here this morning. The weather people have been wrong all weekend so who knows. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 07, 2018, 07:20:51 AM
The coffee is great here. Looks like we will have a bit of rain here this morning. The weather people have been wrong all weekend so who knows. huh

..."weather people"... :)  LOL...it was 12degs higher than called for here yesterday....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...looks like we're heading to 100 again today...106 in Phoenix yesterday...a record for that day...

...looks like today we sign on the unit we're buying...

...missed the WC yesterday, so will do that today and while the water level is low I'll plant a few sprigs of Rotala mini ''Butterfly'' I picked up yesterday, and rearrange some wood in the tank...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on May 07, 2018, 10:31:20 AM
...looks like we're heading to 100 again today...106 in Phoenix yesterday...a record for that day...

...looks like today we sign on the unit we're buying...

...missed the WC yesterday, so will do that today and while the water level is low I'll plant a few sprigs of Rotala mini ''Butterfly'' I picked up yesterday, and rearrange some wood in the tank...

....Pics?...haven't seen the tank in a while...
Jon

Ron Sower

This is an older one prior to me putting the Manzanita in it.  I'll see if I can find a more recent one. I'll do another after I rework it.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Thanks.....I've always liked the way you do your 'scaping'..... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on May 07, 2018, 12:45:19 PM
..Thank you, Mugs....that's a nice compliment... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on May 07, 2018, 01:30:33 PM

..you are very welcome....
...I should have said 'admired'.... ;)....I wish that I had the touch...but alas, 10 thumbs... :P
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on May 07, 2018, 02:28:08 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on May 07, 2018, 01:30:33 PM

..you are very welcome....
...I should have said 'admired'.... ;)....I wish that I had the touch...but alas, 10 thumbs... :P
...no pic yet...not sure I like what I did last night...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron