• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 08:33:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,344
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 767
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 761
Total: 762

Future projects are now....

Started by Mugwump, February 06, 2015, 06:18:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.I've been selling some angels off lately, clearing tanks for a new beginning, different projects, etc...I'd like to continue with F2 Manacapuru pairings...and a crossing the Sta Isabel/Rio Negro line with the F2's also...I'm going to start another Koi line, along with continuing the PB blue marbles, PB leopards, and a few select Pinoy.

We expanding the BN's a bit by improving the LF in certain varieties, and punching up the LF cory pod to get that going better.....some other things in mind too...the game plan is almost together now.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

I can see it now.....the Dekalb Double Darks, Cories & More, and The House of Blues...oh wait, that's already taken....lol   

Seriously though....your plans sound interesting.  Looking forward to following along.  :)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on February 06, 2015, 07:58:24 AM
I can see it now.....the Dekalb Double Darks, Cories & More, and The House of Blues...oh wait, that's already taken....lol   

Seriously though....your plans sound interesting.  Looking forward to following along.  :)

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JC

Plans sound great Jon. And I really like the name of your "company". Haha