• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 02:12:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,345
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 778
Total: 778

Wintery Monday

Started by Barb, December 20, 2021, 01:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hi all, yes it seems Winter is here now.  After several days in the 70's recently, which was very strange, now the cold is here at least for this week.  Last night was about 29 and up to 47 this afternoon.  This is cold for eastern NC.  Since there is wind it feels even colder. But at least there is some sun too.  This morning I finally went to a local coffee shop I had never been in before since it is too hard to get a wheelchair or scooter into.  It was lovely, I had coffee and a baked good while I read the paper.  This place is in a building that was a laundry 100 yrs ago and has been empty and falling down for decades.  A few years ago a couple bought the building, spent a fortune, and made a fabulous coffee shop.  I will be going weekly.  It is only 5 mi. from home.  So, that was a fun time. Now to go help my mom and then take my neighbor out to see Christmas lights.  Hope you all are having a good day too.
Barb