• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 08:53:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 836
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 811
Total: 811

Wonderful Wednesday

Started by BallAquatics, November 04, 2020, 02:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

Howdy folks.  Beautiful day here.  Had a nice ride on the bike this afternoon, and got a bit of computer work done.

Dennis

Barb

Hi Dennis, good to see you here!  Bike ride and computer work on a nice day, sounds like a good one.  It is nice here too, I had several places to go take care of stuff today.  Wonder where the others in our little family are?
Barb

LizStreithorst

Hi guys.  I just got back from the dentist with one fewer tooth and more money on the credit card.  I wish there were no such thing as teeth wfwf  I was up half the night with listening to the news and putting up with the tooth ache.  I didn't eat yesterday except for some hummus with warm pita bred.  Havent eaten anything to day and I won't unless I get hungry.  I don't think I'll even with WC tonight.  It won't kill them to go a day without WC. 

As y'all can tell, I'm kind of fed up and exhausted today.  I'll hit the sack early.  Tomorrow will be better if it wants to be.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Hi everyone. Liz sorry about your tooth. Hopefully you will feel better tomorrow. I did my water changes and then spent most of the day in the flowerbed trying to clean up things before the weather get cold. It was a beautiful weather day here.

The rest of the week is going to be beautiful also with temps in the high 60s and low 70s and not a drop of rain in sight until next Wednesday.  |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...hello group!...we got home today around 11:30am...got a bunch of stuff done this afternoon...WC ln the congo tank...delivered some shrimp to a customer...set up some shrimp sale meetups for tomorrow and had a little dinner..

...I did not sleep well either night while I was gone...back was hurting a lot...I'm going to hit the sack early tonight with a good sleeper gummy!...

...I'm glad you finally got the plants, Barb...but not happy they were so late...I've never tried to get the USPS to pay on their insured deliveries...I wonder what's involved in that?...Barb let's see what I can do with that....you say 25% were DOA?...

...on further research...probably won't do any good to file... I need to have proof of value...don't know how to do that with the plants...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

They only return your shipping money with Express, Ron.

Hope you get a good sleep ran.  I sure did.  Turned me into a new woman.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 05, 2020, 06:28:03 AM
They only return your shipping money with Express, Ron.

Hope you get a good sleep ran.  I sure did.  Turned me into a new woman.
... if that's the case, I wonder why they offer $50 insurance coverage on a package that only costs $9 to ship?...I''ll inquire further my next trip to the PO...

...and I did get a good sleep...til 10:00am!!! |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron