• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 09:33:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 735
Total: 735

Happy Saturday

Started by wsantia1, April 23, 2022, 09:50:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. It is a cloudy start to the day here but the temp is a comfortable 58 degrees and our high temp will be in the mid 60s. We will be getting a shower here momentarily but the rest of the day will be partly cloudy.

There is more fishroom work to do but not much else on the agenda. Hopefully you all will have a more exciting day than me.

Have a great day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Good morning Willie and my other friends.  It will be a shorts and tank top day again today.  I'm still in my jammies now at 10 o'clock but I'll get dressed get finished typing to you.
I repaired the screen to my Dutch door except for the part where Boudreau scratched through trying to get to Pip back when she was in heat.  Then I put up a new one on the side door which is where most of the flies fly in because it's close to the horse barn.  When I finish washing and re-hanging my hummingbird feeders I'll fill up one of those sticking fly try traps and hang it in the barn.  They work well, but they sure do stink.

Jack came down and mowed the yard yesterday.  He mowed so much I told him he made the place look like an estate!  He even mowed the area that I want to fence in and turn into a sunny garden place.  He's such a good friend.  I may run up to his house and bum a cig.  Since I stopped smoking he is the only port in the storm when I have a nicotine fit.  The problem it that he always gives me a few to take home with me and if I have them I will smoke them.   I'll have to cut some of my Iris that are blooming up a storm to take to Judy as an excuse to visit.  She knows what I'm up to so it's OK.

I hope that all of you have a good, reasonable pain free day today.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Hi Muggers!...

I had written a post yesterday and got sidetracked before I got it finished and posted. It was a good day with temperatures in the mid 70s and windy, but sunny!... it's 68° right now at 9 o'clock and will go to the high 70s and so far doesn't look too windy out there.

So yesterday was a Pick and pack day and I got all but three orders of the bags packed before Phước  came to pack & label for shipping... he came early, left early, and all I had left to do was update the inventory....

Today I'm going to call and have a Papa Murphy's pizza ready to take to Florence to play Samba with the gang... I'll leave early enough to check on one of my rentals that the fella is leaving today... The new year round tenant will come in the first or second of May...

Barb, sounds like you'll have some fun this weekend at the beach... Willie, yes, as Barb said let's hear about the tree trimming...

Your mowing neighbor is a good person, Liz...

You folks have a rest of a good day...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

A day of disappointment for me.  After driving 2 hrs, early this morning, I got to the ferry dock, and was told there would be no ferry, the capt. had a positive Covid test.  We were all told to wait 7 hrs until the next one or get a refund. I chose the latter.  And came back home.  Total loss of half a tank of gas, plus my whole motel prepayment of $123.00. They refused to refund it. I spent over 1 hr on the phone and email about it, no luck.  It has been an expensive irritating day.  That is all for now.
Barb

LizStreithorst

That sucks, Barb.  I know how much you enjoy that ferry trip.  Plus, there's all that time and money you spent to be rewarded with disappointment.  Sorry.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Barb, I'm so sorry to hear about your trip. You deserved better. >:(
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.