• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 20, 2024, 05:31:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 141
Total: 142

Laziest dog in the world

Started by Ron Sower, November 27, 2012, 12:18:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Hello all,

We're finished for the day with Service Master at our house.  Looks like we'll be here at Extended Stay motel for awhile.  We're hearing it'll be a month or more to get back in our home.  Wowser! 

So all day while we're away, Murphy, our not-so-recently-groomed-Shitzu, was sleeping all day at our daughter's house.  Then tonight, in the motel he immediately resumes his favorite pasttime (eating is next!). 

When I went into our burning house Saturday to get him out I found him in the den lying in my chair with his paws crossed and his head up as if to say, "What took you so long?""

I swear this dog is so laid back he's still in yesterday....!

http://s1286.beta.photobucket.com/user/FISHLOVERRON/media/DSC01038.jpg.html#/user/FISHLOVERRON/media/DSC01038.jpg.html?&_suid=135399600519604218940812617758

If I knew how to embed this pic, I would!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

b125killer

What a sweet doggie. He looks at peace with the world. What will happen with your fish?
Scott

LizStreithorst

Oh no Ron, a whole month?  And at this time of year...so sorry.  At least the dog won't be bothered.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Wow! I did get the pic imbedded!  Waddayano?

Yes, Murph really is a sweet pup.  He's Mama's dog tho.  Really attached to her and shows separation anxiety when she leaves the room or house.

So far, the fish are doing fine.  we have 3 open top tanks and I was concerned that the ash and soot would have dropped in on them and created poor water conditions.  But the fish don't seem to be stressing yet.  I had 3 tanks also that had no heaters because the ambient room temp kept them around 72.  They've dropped to 64 and 68 because I lowered the thermostat so the furnace is not running so much soot and ash thru the system.  So I was adjusting heaters on them yesterday.   Fortunately, our motel is close to our home so I'll be there almost everyday.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 27, 2012, 11:01:49 AM
Wow! I did get the pic imbedded!  Waddayano?

hehe....the picture monster did it for you....use the button below the 'B' for bold....but I went to Photobucket and picked up the '.jpg' there.......right click on your Photobucket pic, choose 'properties....highlight the link and 'copy'...then paste in between the brackets after choosing the above button...Photobucket should show you (signed in) the shared link...same thing...too
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson