• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 20, 2024, 04:04:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 160
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 154
Total: 154

Hello Friday

Started by wsantia1, April 08, 2022, 05:55:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. Hopefully you are all well. Finally after two days of clouds and lots of rain we will see the sun once again. We got 2+ inches of rain over the last couple of days and while that doesn't sound like much, it was the slow and steadiness of the downfall that made it beneficial rain.

It all came to a conclusion last night with crazy thunderstorms that caused Kobe to go nuts. The thunderstorm is not included in my rain totals.

Today we will get into the mid 60s with mostly sunny skies and winds only at 10 to 15 mph. That sounds like a great day to me.

The main thing on my agenda today is to go get my second booster shot. I thought about this long and hard but it appears the numbers are going up again and after getting a mild case of Covid two months after being boosted the first time, I am convinced that my case was mild because I got that first booster shot.

After I get my shot I'll see if I can add anything else to my agenda.

Have a wonderful day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Good morning Willie, and the rest of the club later.  Good luck with your shot, Willie.  Mine didn't bother me at all until the next day when I was sick as a dog.

First on my agenda for the day is getting box making out of the way.  I hate that job but at least I hate it less than I used to.  I have 3 boxes going out on Monday.  One lady ordered 2 pairs and the others ordered a pair each.

Wednesday it was so hot and humid I had to turn on the AC.  It got chilly yesterday but last night I had to snuggle under the electric blanket with Pearl and Bruno.  It will get warmer next week, thank goodness.  The sun has been shining for the past 2 days so that's a blessing.  The humming birds are arriving in bunches from their long migration and are sucking the feeders dry.  After I take the garbage to the corner I'll fill the feeders then get dressed and get my ass in gear.

Barb, how's it going with your mother?

Have a happy day Mug Club.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Hi folks!...

Another low to mid-90s day coming up here...sunny too...many cacti and succulents are blooming now...desert flowers are every bit as beautiful and intriguing as temperate and tropical flowers are to me...

Today is order picking day...So my afternoon is booked...! ;)

All you Mugheads have a good day....and happy aquariuming! |^| |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron