• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 02:37:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 634
Total: 634

A stormy Wednesday coffee morn'n

Started by Mugwump, July 06, 2016, 05:28:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....Manny's eyes are as wide as saucers....but the coffee is good.. |^|

...Big boomers and lotsa rain since around 1:30am....it's a noisy storm for sure...but we need it badly, the ground was cracking...the rain will be in the area for a few days...break...then return with more rain/storms..

http://wxug.us/1v6p8
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

....the garden's going to love this weather....rain, humidity, warm nights.... |^|

..about time for pot #2...or is it #3  huh....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is great. It's going to be very hot and sticky today. I have to make sure I only keep Kobe out for short walks. He's doing better and was very playful yesterday but his stool is still softer than I'd like it to be.

Will do water changes and lay low. I have leftovers so I don't even have to open up the grill. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 06, 2016, 07:57:32 AM
Coffee is great. It's going to be very hot and sticky today. I have to make sure I only keep Kobe out for short walks. He's doing better and was very playful yesterday but his stool is still softer than I'd like it to be.

Will do water changes and lay low. I have leftovers so I don't even have to open up the grill. |^| |^| |^|

...I'm glad that Kobe's doing better now....we used to give Abby cooked rice sometimes when she'd have loose stool....it helps...

As for the weather...we'll be loafing today too...well when I get back from feeding fish...LOL
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on July 06, 2016, 08:04:53 AM

...I'm glad that Kobe's doing better now....we used to give Abby cooked rice sometimes when she'd have loose stool....it helps...

As for the weather...we'll be loafing today too...well when I get back from feeding fish...LOL

Yes it does. It's gotten Kobe from watery to soft and that's an improvement. I think I just have to feed it for a few more days. BTW that's why I had to cancel my trip. Didn't want to leave that job up to the kennel.
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 06, 2016, 08:25:14 AM

Yes it does. It's gotten Kobe from watery to soft and that's an improvement. I think I just have to feed it for a few more days. BTW that's why I had to cancel my trip. Didn't want to leave that job up to the kennel.

..I can understand that for sure.... |^|....
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on July 06, 2016, 08:31:38 AM

Good work on getting Kobe better. That's always a mess and I'm sure the pooch doesn't feel good with it. Sorry you had to miss the convention.....get it next year!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

58 and cloudy, but expecting to get to 74 today with sun breaks. Then the next 4 days, rain.
More packing in order here. Getting Lucy's craft room packed is a horrendous job....what to discard and what to keep is her biggest problem. We're moving to a park model which is essentially a tiny home with a small utility room next to it. That's where our computers and crafting will be.

I hear Miss Lucy's up and the Keurig is beeping. Time to go get my cup o' Joe!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 06, 2016, 10:37:32 AM

Good work on getting Kobe better. That's always a mess and I'm sure the pooch doesn't feel good with it. Sorry you had to miss the convention.....get it next year!

Thanks Ron. I plan to be back in Chicagoland before that. Have to get some brownies from Jan. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 06, 2016, 12:27:37 PM

Thanks Ron. I plan to be back in Chicagoland before that. Have to get some brownies from Jan. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

...you smell them from there ?....LOL
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on July 06, 2016, 12:54:42 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on July 06, 2016, 12:27:37 PM

...you smell them from there ?....LOL
Yes I do. lol
Willie