• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 03:45:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 517
Total: 517

Scott's visit ;-)

Started by Mugwump, February 09, 2014, 04:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...Scott and his sister just left a bit ago.....we sat and chewed the fat down in the fish room..time flies when you're having fun...we need to get that girl more tanks.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I wish I could visit and see how you do things.  I'd be more interested in your set up and the little bitty tanks than anything else.
Always move forward. Never look back.

b125killer

It was fun seeing you and Jan. Joni loves her pinoy lepard. Thanks for parting with him. I could see that you didn't want him to go. She will give him a great home. Time does fly by when your haveing fun with great friends.
I'm sure once Joni and her husband buy there own home she will be getting more tanks. ;D
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 09, 2014, 05:46:14 PM
I wish I could visit and see how you do things.  I'd be more interested in your set up and the little bitty tanks than anything else.

You know that you're more than welcome to come on up sometime, and visit. We'll gab a bit til the roosters scream.  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

I'm shamelessly pluging your fish on facebook.  ;D I think I have sold more of your fish than mine. I can't help it you have such wonderful fish.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on February 09, 2014, 06:48:55 PM
It was fun seeing you and Jan. Joni loves her pinoy lepard. Thanks for parting with him. I could see that you didn't want him to go. She will give him a great home. Time does fly by when your haveing fun with great friends.
I'm sure once Joni and her husband buy there own home she will be getting more tanks. ;D

I knew that she'd do a good job with it.... ;D...I was pulling her chain a bit tho... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

b125killer

He is a great looking pinoy.  You do know she would of taking No Nose too. She doesn't like hearing about culling. I don't think she could breed fish. She doesn't have the heart to do what is necessary for the good of the breed.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on February 09, 2014, 08:06:36 PM
He is a great looking pinoy.  You do know she would of taking No Nose too. She doesn't like hearing about culling. I don't think she could breed fish. She doesn't have the heart to do what is necessary for the good of the breed.

he be gone already....sorry :'(
Jon

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on February 09, 2014, 07:13:58 PM
I'm shamelessly pluging your fish on facebook.  ;D I think I have sold more of your fish than mine. I can't help it you have such wonderful fish.

Thank you.... ;D
Jon

b125killer

Quote from: Mugwump on February 09, 2014, 08:08:40 PM

RIP No Nose :'(  The problem comes when you name them. That's when you get attached.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on February 09, 2014, 08:28:39 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on February 09, 2014, 08:08:40 PM

RIP No Nose :'(  The problem comes when you name them. That's when you get attached.

his name was 'cull' and he wasn't going anywhere, except to meet his maker.... :o
Jon