• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 05:28:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 523
Total: 523

Thursday coffee...

Started by Mugwump, February 09, 2017, 05:57:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..coffee is very, very good this morn'n... |^|    ..it's cold here..like 11deg's cold....windy...and we'll not get out of the low 20's for a high.....they say it will be a sunny day tho... huh

...few errands this morn'n...then some serious chilling out....nap in there someplace too?.... 8)....   

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is very good here. The weather is crap though. Rain just turned into wet heavy snow with the wind in the 30 mph range. Can't believe it was 72 degrees here yesterday. huh

This put a real cramp on my day and probably the rest of the week. I was supposed to go to DC today but I had to cancel that and will try to go tomorrow. I have a eye Dr's. appointment for tomorrow that I will have to reschedule.

The worst part about this weather is that it is supposed to clear up by noon. That is just enough time to screw up today & tomorrow for me. ::)

I also need to get this place ready for an open house on Sunday. I could do it today but that will give me too many days before the open house to mess things up. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..about to start pot #2 for us..... |brr| out there.. |brr|....Sassy's out back running around like a nut.....go figure  huh   

...my motor is running real well.....heads ringing....blah...

...more coffee  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

All of a sudden it stopped snowing. Just as I canceled and recheduled all of my plans for the next couple of days. huh
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 09, 2017, 08:19:38 AM
All of a sudden it stopped snowing. Just as I canceled and recheduled all of my plans for the next couple of days. huh

...of course, isn't it supposed to happen that way... huh
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 09, 2017, 08:25:27 AM

Yes it is. It was also one big dud of a snow storm. At least around here.
Willie

Mugwump

....boss, boss...da sun da sun da sun..... |^|

Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 09, 2017, 08:38:20 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on February 09, 2017, 08:25:27 AM

Yes it is. It was also one big dud of a snow storm. At least around here.
Bummer, dude...!!! :'( :(
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...Great coffee this morning...going into the mid 80s today and tomorrow...so today i', going to take down the doors in the new room and paint them outside...easy-peasy...!

...it'll be dropping back to the 60s and 70s after tomorrow though...so then I can suffer a little with you guys up north... ;D ;D ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wallace

Its unusually warm, but stormy. There were creaking and banging noises all night from the wind. The snow on the volcano next to me is melting fast because the river is making a rushing noise we don't hear very often.
Dan

Mugwump

..errands done.....now to mold out a bit.. |^|...sun's out but the winds bite.... |brr|
Jon