• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 01:31:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 521
Total: 521

Tuesday coffee...

Started by Mugwump, August 02, 2016, 06:14:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....coffee is wonderful...MMmmmmm.....even a new can this morn'n....love the smell....

A hot day on tap here with rain moving back in.....not much planned, we'll see how the day rolls....

...might run up to 'Goodwill' and go through their nice book section....there's some gems in there sometimes...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2...and spectacular.... |^|....

...we live in a zoo here.... wfwf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

My coffee was great here too. We get a break from the rain today. It's been a week since I took Kobe for a walk around the park so we got that one in early this morning.

It's going to be mostly cloudy but they are projecting that the sun will come out in a little bit and there will be no rain. This time last year we were on "Fire Watch". It won't happen this year.

Haven't decided on the rest of the day yet. Will do water changes if nothing better comes up.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Slow day here as well.  Did a bit of clean-up, fed the daphnia cultures, and just a few water changes.  Jumped in the shower and now it's off to Saint Paris, Ohio for a client visit.  Should be back by noon.....

Dennis

Mugwump

..day is moving along well... |^|....errands done, putz'n never stops tho....LOL

..rain is trying to move in, but I'd expect it'll be later on towards eve'n.......fresh pot brewing....settling in now.... 8)
Jon

BallAquatics

Back from the front.....  Lord knows how I love computers.  Simple office set-up where networked copier also servers as a scanner turning docs into PDF's for emailing.  Working for years, then Windows 7 brings some problems.....  Windows 10, and more problems.....  1 1/2 hours later and multiple calls to the copier folks and something that worked great without any attention for years is now back in working order under the new and improved version of Windows.....  what a bunch of baloney.   ???

Dennis

Mugwump

...you're lucky.....my HP Deskjet won't work with win10....sucks too....but I just print on my old XP machine  ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: BallAquatics on August 02, 2016, 03:51:44 PM
Back from the front.....  Lord knows how I love computers.  Simple office set-up where networked copier also servers as a scanner turning docs into PDF's for emailing.  Working for years, then Windows 7 brings some problems.....  Windows 10, and more problems.....  1 1/2 hours later and multiple calls to the copier folks and something that worked great without any attention for years is now back in working order under the new and improved version of Windows.....  what a bunch of baloney.   ???

Dennis

I know the feeling. That's what happened here. huh
Willie

Mugwump

sheesh.....still 85deg's here...heat index 94deg's....the blasted dew point is 74.....blah.... wfwf
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on August 02, 2016, 06:00:54 PM
sheesh.....still 85deg's here...heat index 94deg's....the blasted dew point is 74.....blah.... wfwf

Best day since June here. While it is 80 degrees there is a nice breeze and the humidity is low. Went back to the park tonight. The place was packed. They were having some sort of event for the kids. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Ron Sower

Hi guys and gals!  Back to you later! |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron