• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 08:49:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 852
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 803
Total: 803

Getting rid of my fish

Started by Ron Sower, July 07, 2016, 02:40:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

I think I mentioned elsewhere that I have most of my fish already promised out. Yesterday a couple young fellows, they are brothers, came over and bought the breeding trio of Peacock Gudgeons. They're nice guys and I was glad they're going to raise and spawn them. The older of the two boys is in the military and stationed in Phoenix. He told me he'd get some of his Army buddies to come help me lift and move stuff on a weekend after we get down there. Such a nice young man...oh gawd!...I'm starting to sound like my Mom and Grandmother!!!!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 07, 2016, 02:40:55 PM
I think I mentioned elsewhere that I have most of my fish already promised out. Yesterday a couple young fellows, they are brothers, came over and bought the breeding trio of Peacock Gudgeons. They're nice guys and I was glad they're going to raise and spawn them. The older of the two boys is in the military and stationed in Phoenix. He told me he'd get some of his Army buddies to come help me lift and move stuff on a weekend after we get down there. Such a nice young man...oh gawd!...I'm starting to sound like my Mom and Grandmother!!!!

....that's nice of him.....and yes, now that we are getting older it dawns on us why our g'folks spoke in such a manner.....but that's ok....along with it, we can now say some crazy things and get away with it too....LOL |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on July 07, 2016, 02:44:53 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on July 07, 2016, 02:40:55 PMbut that's ok....along with it, we can now say some crazy things and get away with it too....LOL |^|
Yep...Like: That's the bee's knees!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron