• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 18, 2024, 04:16:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 47
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 40
Total: 40

FedEx

Started by LizStreithorst, September 03, 2014, 08:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I need to call FedEx tomorrow and ask for my $135. back.  I hate doing things like that.  I may have let it slide, buy they caused me and the sender $135. worth of stress.  It should be no big deal.  They didn't live up to their part of the bargain. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

THEY SURE DIDN'T!   YOUR PAYMENT WILL BE REFUNDED. 
THE SENDER (aka Barb)

LizStreithorst

The sender appears to be angry ;D ;D ;D I'm not angry, just worried.

FedEx said that there was a mechanical problem with the airplane.  It wasn't like someone screwed up who we could go beat to a bloody pulp.  I just know what I have to do and it is something that I don't like to do.

Leave the worrying to me, Barb.  They are my fish now and I shall will them back to health. 

LizStreithorst

I did it this afternoon.  It was a piece of cake.  I didn't even get put on hold for more than a minute when the fist person transferred my information to the person in charge.  The lady in charge took care of it and told me that they would keep a record of it so just in case they screw up crediting my account everything has been documented.

I'm not angry with FedEx.  There was a screw up.  They didn't do as they'd promised.  They made it right.  Who could be angry about someone who honors his contract without argument?

I have a pair that my heart yearned for.   They are a gift from Barb.  Shipping cost nothing because FedEx did right.  Why should be angry?