• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 22, 2024, 05:54:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,363
  • Total Topics: 18,545
  • Online today: 843
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 839
Total: 839

Can Hear again

Started by JR, May 20, 2014, 12:53:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JR

Got my hearing aids today. Man you just don't khow what you are missing when you can't hear. This is great very happy so is Patty now the TV don't have to be full blast.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Barb

That's just great JR!  Enjoy your new ears,
Barb

PaulineMi

Good for you. Glad you like them.  :)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

Congrats JR, enjoy your new found hearing.  Just think how much more fun the grand kids will be now.   ;D ;D ;D

Dennis

Mugwump

Cool.....now the world comes alive.. ;D...best turn em down a touch when the g'kids come over...LOL....that's going to take some more getting used to.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

You may be able to hear, JR but I don't think that you can see.  Are you giving me the cold shoulder or have you not noticed that you have a PM?
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

JR can see.  He just had to be reminded to LOOK.  Thanks, JR!

JR

Thanks everybody. I went to Lyric and got my aids. They place them deep in the ear canal were you can't see them. You can were them up to 4 months with out taking them out. With Lyric it is a subscription you buy them for one year. I go back 3 times a year they take care of the battery and everything that needs to be done. The sound from these I just can't get over how great they sound. Patty came in to the TV room and said she could not hear it. I told her I hear it just fine it must be her hearing
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

LOL.......heard the dog bark next to you yet?...... ;D ...that is so great JR....sweeeeeet...good for you..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I'm happy for you, JR.