• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 10:36:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 532
Total: 532

T's another Monday

Started by Mugwump, November 27, 2017, 05:22:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..coffee's very good ..... 8)

..30dg's now and we'll see some sunny 50's around here.....it should be a nice day....we'll take it  |^|

Putz'n and fish room stuff this morn'n....maybe an errand, or two.... huh....nothing really planned....

need more coffee tho..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. The coffee is great. Sunny skies and very cool temps in store for today but overall a nice day. I am not doing anything today. I will just putz and then putz some more.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 27, 2017, 07:32:13 AM
Good morning. The coffee is great. Sunny skies and very cool temps in store for today but overall a nice day. I am not doing anything today. I will just putz and then putz some more.

...my kind of day, Willie...... |^|+1
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2.....is about gone.... :'(.....it was a good one too....

...I believe that I'll run out early and grab my Lotto for tonight, and pick up a couple things at the market......then I can kick my shoes off and putz a bit... huh
Jon

Ron Sower

...73 right now...been to the Monday meeting ....took orders for SF t-shirts....cut a piece of plywood and trim for the edges, to put on a small table on the deck....gonna put a small fridge on top of it for beers and sodas....getting it up off the deck so I don't have to bend over to get cold drinks...

...gonna clean up the deck and hang the TV so we can watch MNF out there tonight and cookout...friends coming over to join us...

...this might be too much work for one day...!!!!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron