• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 12:51:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 522
Total: 522

Tuesday coffee

Started by Mugwump, April 25, 2017, 06:41:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..the coffee is outstanding !!!!  |^|

...almost 50degs and we'll be sunny and in the mid 70's again today.....then the rain settles in until we load on the Ark......

..the grass gets cut this morning...then fish room putz'n.....maybe an errand or two?  nothing planned....might get in the nap that I missed yesterday... huh

..but for sure more coffee now.... ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is great but the weather is not. Lots of rain and wind. Temps in the mid 50s and staying there. I have to make a hike up to Trenton, NJ (65 miles from here) and that won't be much fun. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 25, 2017, 07:17:11 AM
The coffee is great but the weather is not. Lots of rain and wind. Temps in the mid 50s and staying there. I have to make a hike up to Trenton, NJ (65 miles from here) and that won't be much fun. huh

Take your time...drive safe... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...coffee gooooood....High test today...temp about 80 right now...going to about 84....winds will pick up to 20-30 MPH this afternoon...gusts to 40...
I'll batten down the hatches in a little while...

...secretly, I'm really dreading going to Tacoma next week...nothing but chill weather and rain there....glad I'm not staying the whole 6 weeks like Lucy is...but she committed to several things to do between the 9th of May and the 9th of June (graduation)...I'll go back for the graduation...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 25, 2017, 11:30:09 AM
...coffee gooooood....High test today...temp about 80 right now...going to about 84....winds will pick up to 20-30 MPH this afternoon...gusts to 40...

...secretly, I'm really dreading going to Tacoma next week...nothing but chill weather and rain there....glad I'm not staying the whole 6 weeks like Lucy is...but she committed to several things to do between the 9th of May and the 9th of June (graduation)...I'll go back for the graduation...

...ugh.....come home sit on deck and drink beer.... |^|...listen to the ball game on the radio......nap  |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

I was done with dogs by 12:30.  All 3 dogs were nice and all the people were nice.  After dogs I took myself out for a good Mexican lunch.  I didn't work on the building.  My muscles are good.  My hands requested a day off.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wallace

Lazy day today......

.....  two new kids though. One had a little trouble nursing so we need to keep an eye on him tonight.
Dan

LizStreithorst

If it's a buck kid why worry over it?
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 25, 2017, 11:28:13 PM
If it's a buck kid why worry over it?

.... huh....just let it go...?
Jon

wallace

He has spots and Lauralee knows someone who might buy a spotted buck. He's ok now, just had trouble figuring out the whole teat thing.  |^|
Dan

Mugwump

Quote from: wallace on April 26, 2017, 09:33:29 AM
He has spots and Lauralee knows someone who might buy a spotted buck. He's ok now, just had trouble figuring out the whole teat thing.  |^|

..nice.... |^|....
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on April 25, 2017, 01:31:14 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on April 25, 2017, 11:30:09 AM

...ugh.....come home sit on deck and drink beer.... |^|...listen to the ball game on the radio......nap  |^|
Yup...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron