• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 07:16:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 543
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 540
Total: 540

Saturday morn'n coffee....

Started by Mugwump, April 22, 2017, 05:08:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the coffee is fantastic  |^|.....it's a cold 40deg start of the day here, but headed for the nid 60's and sunny.... |^|...

...picking up #1 son Mike later this morn'n and driving up for the fantasy baseball draft.....it'll be good to see everyone again....

..still waking up...so more coffee... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is great again this morning. The weather will be hit or miss this weekend with passing showers, fog and some cooler temps in the mix.

Not much going on here this today but some minor cleanup, some fishroom work, some packing of items from the kitchen (pots & pans, etc.).
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 22, 2017, 05:40:07 AM
The coffee is great again this morning. The weather will be hit or miss this weekend with passing showers, fog and some cooler temps in the mix.

Not much going on here this today but some minor cleanup, some fishroom work, some packing of items from the kitchen (pots & pans, etc.).

....pop some good tunes on too.....it helps... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 22, 2017, 05:41:02 AM

Yes it does.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 22, 2017, 05:42:38 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on April 22, 2017, 05:41:02 AM

Yes it does.

...rainy blah days are good 'Miles' days... (())
Jon

LizStreithorst

Nice here right now but we have a 40% rain chance.  I hope we get rain.  My fish tanks have been neglected except for WC cause I've been spending my spare time working on the building.  Actually, everything has been neglected.  You should see this messy house!
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...well I'm about to saddle up and head out to pick up Mike.....off to the draft we go !.....later folks, hold the fort.... |^|
Jon

BallAquatics

Very nice here too!  It's cooled off and feels like spring again.  Was around 80 both Wednesday & Thursday.  Billy is loving it....  it was cool enough yesterday that he got to go with me to a job at a giant truck refurb facility.  Lots to see with action all around.

Hoping to collect some morels out back.  Saw one the other day so I know the hot weather has them going early this year.  My low residue diet doesn't say anything about eating fungus so I'm hoping to slip some through over the weekend.  LOL

Dennis

wallace

We should hit 70 today. Pretty soon I'll be complaining about the heat. Some years it seems like it goes straight from winter to summer and where was spring anyway?

Its free day at the county dump, so I should load up some car batteries and old computer stuff and take it in.
Dan

Ron Sower

...no coffee today...so I had chocolate cake instead,....with a big glass of ICE-COLD MILK.... |eat| 2c2

...gonna get to 95 today and sunny!....

...a good day to clean up the 40g I got last Sunday and get it planted maybe tomorrow...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BillT

Off to the March for Science soon.
Could get showers.

Ron Sower

..okaaaaay...got the tank washed out and scoured...gonna let it drain now and see if I need to hit it with vinegar or something stronger...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 22, 2017, 01:47:04 PM
..okaaaaay...got the tank washed out and scoured...gonna let it drain now and see if I need to hit it with vinegar or something stronger...

...looking good, Ron..... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on April 23, 2017, 04:28:34 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on April 22, 2017, 01:47:04 PM

...looking good, Ron..... |^|

...cut the corner silicon out this morning...gonna buy new in a few minutes and reseal this afternoon....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron