• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 22, 2024, 04:37:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,363
  • Total Topics: 18,545
  • Online today: 803
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 767
Total: 767

Monday ....and the coffee

Started by Mugwump, March 06, 2017, 06:30:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..coffee is very good........ |^|

..more news and weather soon.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee was great. Now I am out and about. Have a Drs. appt. and a couple of meetings to attend. Doggie Daycare for Kobe today. He loves that.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Morn'n everyone.. :D

Pot #2....and very good....almost awake even  huh...

..it's 50deg's now headed for low 60's and rain here in a bit....a good blah mold out day.... |^|..some fish room putz'n and more coffee?....read?....ah !....a nap  |^|

..couple early errands likely, but that's about it....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

New pot this morning, a pot lasts me about 4 days.  50 deg. with a chance of rain. Gloomy looking out there but is it supposed to get sunny for the rest of the week.  Sewing machine on the fritz, need to take it in for repair sometime today. 
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Ron Sower

...coffee was...hmmmm...decaf this morning...I sneaked and had a real cup yesterday...! Bad Ron....

...sunny and cooler today, may be up to 70....

...going to rescape the tank...I know, the new plants are just starting to root, but I got some wood Saturday and I want to get some of it in ther and have it looking good...

...later probably a run to Safeway to refill the pantry...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...fell asleep for a bit of a nap.......fresh coffee, and we'll try to get going again...
Jon

wallace

Colder than usual today with snow flurries.

Rooster is having a defective eyelid fixed today. His lower eyelid on one side rubs and irritates his eye. There will be the dreaded cone for 10 days or so.
Dan

LizStreithorst

Entropion.  It's common in Chows and Sharpei's.  Good luck with the cone.  Some dogs manage it just fine.  "Nose to the ground" dogs, like my Shar Pei/ Basset cross don't do so well.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...got started on the aquarium rescaping...brought all the materials in from the storage gondolas under the deck...table set up...time for a snack first...then on to stirring things up...! 8) 8) 8)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron