• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 04:43:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 503
Total: 503

Sunday's coffee..

Started by Mugwump, April 24, 2016, 06:34:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..is very, very good.....MMMmmmm....a lazy morn'n so far....much warmer today...but rain moving in tonight, I think...?

..garage sale is winding down now....we'll move it all out of the garage and get it set up shortly....doing ok so far of getting rid of stuff... |^| ;D |^|

...might cut some grass later..?...parts of the yard have gotten too tall.....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2.... :D...up and at 'em folks !!!!!1
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on April 24, 2016, 07:32:25 AM
Pot #2.... :D...up and at 'em folks !!!!!1

LOL  I've been up and at 'em for almost 5 hours now, thank you very much!

Got a ton of work to do today.  Web site to get set-up and built, workstations & server to price out, another web site to spec out, all my regular weekend IT work, etc, etc   Not complaining mind you, I can use the income.

Just finishing up the second pot here.   ;)

Dennis

wsantia1

I've been up for a while. Checked in earlier and nobody was home so I went for my 2+ mile walk in the park.

The weather is sunny & cool with temps going up to into the 70s. Too bad I can't just sit out and enjoy all day. I do have to do water changes.

Coffee is really good  this morning and the first pot is gone. Don't know if I'll do the second. Since I make my coffee very strong I probably already had the equivalent of two pots. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Pot #3.....folks stopping in at the garage sale already..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon