• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 02:43:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 232
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 160
Total: 160

Thursday, good morn'n..

Started by Mugwump, November 17, 2016, 06:32:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...just rolled out of bed....coffee's great....slept like a brick...

...around 50deg's now...headed for 70.....it should be a nice day.... |^|

...yard putz'n...then tinkering in the fish room.....I need to drop off about 60 fish later this afternoon.....

..can't believe that I slept that long, and hard.... huh...more tired than I'd thought, I guess....need more coffee.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..pot #2...things are looking up now....LOL........... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I slept hard but not long. At least I slept straight through. Coffee is great this morning. It is beautiful this morning with temps in the 40s going up into the 60 and no wind. It's weird looking up at the clear sky after 8 am and seeing that the moon still hasn't set.

Putzing and house cleanup today. I am not a slob but I am not the tidiest person either. I have to keep reminding myself that I can get a call at anytime with a prospective buyer wanting to see the place. I do require at least a 2 hour notice for now.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 17, 2016, 07:13:25 AM
I slept hard but not long. At least I slept straight through. Coffee is great this morning. It is beautiful this morning with temps in the 40s going up into the 60 and no wind. It's weird looking up at the clear sky after 8 am and seeing that the moon still hasn't set.

Putzing and house cleanup today. I am not a slob but I am not the tidiest person either. I have to keep reminding myself that I can get a call at anytime with a prospective buyer wanting to see the place. I do require at least a 2 hour notice for now.

....remember the smell of bacon makes a house smell homey...... |^| ;D |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on November 17, 2016, 07:22:53 AM

I love the smell of bacon but it will involve cleanup. I do have it smelling like the holidays also. Don't want the bacon to clash with that. lol
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 17, 2016, 07:26:07 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on November 17, 2016, 07:22:53 AM

I love the smell of bacon but it will involve cleanup. I do have it smelling like the holidays also. Don't want the bacon to clash with that. lol

...ah smells like elf farts...... |^|
Jon

BallAquatics

Another cool and crisp morning here...  just the way I like it!  Some errands to run and a bit of IT work to finish up and then it's a quick pack for the weekend trip to the OCA Extravaganza  http://www.ohiocichlid.com/extravaganza/extravaganza-info.

Not my favorite event by any means, but it does afford the opportunity to catch up with friends.

Swapped hard drives this morning to run Win X and the full version of Adobe Acrobat to finish up the CAFE newsletter.  Need to get it out to the membership Friday morning before heading out.....

Dennis

Mugwump

Travel safely....have fun!
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: BallAquatics on November 17, 2016, 08:03:52 AM
Another cool and crisp morning here...  just the way I like it!  Some errands to run and a bit of IT work to finish up and then it's a quick pack for the weekend trip to the OCA Extravaganza  http://www.ohiocichlid.com/extravaganza/extravaganza-info.

Not my favorite event by any means, but it does afford the opportunity to catch up with friends.

Swapped hard drives this morning to run Win X and the full version of Adobe Acrobat to finish up the CAFE newsletter.  Need to get it out to the membership Friday morning before heading out.....

Dennis

Even if it's not your favorite even have a great time with your friends Dennis. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

BallAquatics

Thanks guys!  Easy trip...  I meet up with another guy from the club and he does the driving.   |^|

Dennis

wallace

The idea of having to clean my house and put it on the market is a nightmare. It would take me 6 months to clean it up. I'm not what I would call a slob, maybe just a hoarder who doesn't mind spider webs and clutter... LOL
Dan

waterboy

Rare afternoon cup of coffee here.  Beautiful day for working outdoors. I just finished getting the leaves off the front lawn.  We have a boxelder, three maples and an oak across the front so I have LOTS of leaves to rake.  Got tired of taking the mower deck off and putting the snow plow on the tractor every year so bought a snow blower this year.  I took the tractor up and down the front and blew all the leaves into a hedgerow. Picked them up and hauled them away in the trailer.  Much easier than raking the whole lawn.  Got all the flower beds covered and the compost bin filled to overflowing.  Now I am going to sit back and relax for a while.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.