• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 12:10:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,327
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 518
Total: 518

For What It's Worth.....

Started by wsantia1, November 16, 2016, 08:03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

....I just renewed my TAS membership. Full membership. Hopefully it will be a better year.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 16, 2016, 08:03:38 PM
....I just renewed my TAS membership. Full membership. Hopefully it will be a better year.

...It will be interesting for sure...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I thought that it renewed automatically?  It renewed itself for me once huh  Do I have to renew it myself now?  I like being a member.  I also like my membership being renewed automatically.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 16, 2016, 08:15:07 PM
I thought that it renewed automatically?  It renewed itself for me once huh  Do I have to renew it myself now?  I like being a member.  I also like my membership being renewed automatically.

They do unless you changed it...?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on November 16, 2016, 08:22:06 PM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 16, 2016, 08:15:07 PM

They do unless you changed it...?

It dropped for a few months while TAS changed billing authority through PayPal when Leslie became the Treasurer.

Folks that needed to renew at that time had trouble until the issue was straightened with PayPal.

I was the Sec'y at that time and it was a PITA because everybody was emailing me because their renewal wasn't going through.

For me the last time I paid to renew was in 2014. I won a free membership for 2015 so this time I had to set my PayPal up again to pay.
Willie

wsantia1

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 16, 2016, 08:34:08 PM
I don't think I changed it.

Liz, You will get a 45 day expiration notice if you have to set it up again. If not you won't have to do anything.

I see Sharon's name is still on the account so they must have worked something out.
Willie

LizStreithorst

Thanks.

I sure wish that they put on a 3 day convention and show like NADA does.  If they had that I bet I would become more involved.