• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 04:10:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,327
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 647
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 633
Total: 633

And You Thought You Had too Many Tanks

Started by wsantia1, August 14, 2015, 12:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ghonk

How in the hell are you going to keep 150 ADULTS in aquariums.   

sschind

as weird as that seems, and it is weird, it does seem that they were in good health and he was taking care of them.  Its not the number of animals you have that determines if you have too many its the quality of care you can provide for them.  I've known people with 1 that was too many and others with a 100 or more that was no problem (not alligators of course)
Steve Schindler

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's snobbery and one-upmanship. People trying to pretend they're superior. Makes it so much harder for those of us who really are.

HB

BillT

Met a guy once who had a alligator farm in some place like Idaho or Montana.
He had a hot spring and a chicken farm and wanted to get rid of his dead chickens cheaply.

ghonk

When i worked at a shop one of the customers gave we 2 gators,about 20''.
Only had them a few weeks,sold one to friend who grew it to 4 feet in his basement.
My brother got the other one,he ended up selling it cheap. 

sschind

Steve Schindler

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's snobbery and one-upmanship. People trying to pretend they're superior. Makes it so much harder for those of us who really are.

HB

big b

Wow that is a lot of fish tanks. A lot of BIG fish tanks.