• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 03:59:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 232
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 162
Total: 162

Funny

Started by LizStreithorst, April 13, 2014, 07:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I popped the hood on the van to check the oil.  Their was a bird nest on my battery!  (Oil was shiny clean and up to level)
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

LOL....good thing that you didn't start it.......tweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttt....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

It had been running!  I drove up the drive way to pick up privet hedge that I chain sawed down, then hauled off to the burn pile.  Later I drove about 3 miles to nowhere and back..  Thank God there were no eggs in it and no bird sitting on them.  I'd have felt like a murderer.

LizStreithorst

I don't know when they started it but I know that the green stuff is stuff that I'd mowed down just this morning.  I knocked the nest off after I took the pic.  Surely they will be smart enough to find a better place to raise their kids.

Mugwump

.....whew...all I could picture was feathers..... :D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

I haven't seen that before. Good thing they weren't there when you went for your drive.
Scott

JR

Never seen a bird nest under the hood. Have seen everything from mouse to chip monks under the hood. Had a Ford f150 towed in one time no start. The air box had so much dog food in it it was unable to start
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

Quote from: JR on April 14, 2014, 06:31:34 AM
Never seen a bird nest under the hood. Have seen everything from mouse to chip monks under the hood. Had a Ford f150 towed in one time no start. The air box had so much dog food in it it was unable to start

'dog food'.....??.........chip monks ??.....LOL
Jon