• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 10:43:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,327
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 510
Total: 511

Need my tanks

Started by wsantia1, March 06, 2014, 06:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

I need to find permanent housing quickly so that I can get delivery of my tanks. I have a growth spurt going on with my Mana X spawn.  Two of the 4 I kept are already as large or larger than their mother and they are not yet 5 mos old.  I will look at my old posts and see when this pair first spawned but I'm sure it was not that long ago and these are not from their first spawn.  I'm thinking these were spawned in September. LOL  ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Good luck with the house hunting. How are the home prices, compared to this area of Illinois?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on March 06, 2014, 06:06:30 AM
Good luck with the house hunting. How are the home prices, compared to this area of Illinois?

Home prices are better but the savings is in the TAXES!!! I would pay about 25 percent of what I paid for a house comparable to my last one.  LOL ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 06, 2014, 06:25:59 AM

Home prices are better but the savings is in the TAXES!!! I would pay about 25 percent of what I paid for a house comparable to my last one.  LOL ;D ;D ;D

LOL...heck, that's almost worth the move....LOL... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on March 06, 2014, 06:27:51 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on March 06, 2014, 06:25:59 AM

LOL...heck, that's almost worth the move....LOL... ;D

I did not realize how high the property taxes are in Illinois until I got there.  Especially the Chicagoland area.
Willie