• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 12:01:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,327
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 524
Total: 524

So Long Illinois!

Started by wsantia1, March 01, 2014, 04:26:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Pics of the new temp place??....where are you looking for the permanent place??....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

OK as soon  as I tidy it up a bit.  I already made a mess.  Set up the 29 but only have about 10 gallons of water in it.  Aging some of this water and I need to test before putting it in tank.  Plats are sparring so that's a good sign. ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

Glad to hear you're safe and sound.  The weather reports weren't sounding very good along parts of your route. Bet you'll sleep well tonight.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wsantia1

Quote from: PaulineMi on March 02, 2014, 07:14:47 PM
Glad to hear you're safe and sound.  The weather reports weren't sounding very good along parts of your route. Bet you'll sleep well tonight.

You've got that right.  I'm falling asleep now. LOL ;D
Willie

Mugwump

Hell, go to bed...it'll all still be waiting for you in the morning... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Good morning Wllie!

Welcome to your new digs (for now, anyway!)  Glad you had a safe trip.  Just want you to know you don't owe me brownies anymore.   ;) I got mine, along with cookies, from Mugs and Wiggs.  FYI: They are delicious!  ::)  But you already know that, don't you!!!???

Hope you get time to rest up a bit after the drive and while you're unpacking!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on March 03, 2014, 10:43:03 AM
Good morning Wllie!

Welcome to your new digs (for now, anyway!)  Glad you had a safe trip.  Just want you to know you don't owe me brownies anymore.   ;) I got mine, along with cookies, from Mugs and Wiggs.  FYI: They are delicious!  ::)  But you already know that, don't you!!!???

Hope you get time to rest up a bit after the drive and while you're unpacking!

Good morning Ron,

I am glad I don't owe you brownies and cookies anymore. Yes they are great and well worth the extra calories.  Jan (Wiggs) when I get setup again I can sure use that recipe for your zucchini bread.  I'll need it for my left over zucchini.  ;D 
Willie