• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 01:19:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,327
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 620
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 609
Total: 610

So Long Illinois!

Started by wsantia1, March 01, 2014, 04:26:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Beautiful state, but I'm glad to be going closer to home.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

So long Willie, drive safe....we'll see ya again sometime ;D ....Don't forget to send me your new address, and phone #... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Bye Willie, let us know if you come back this way sometime. 
Scott

BallAquatics

Have a safe trip and let us know when you get in.

Dennis

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Ron Sower

Bon Voyage Willie!  Wish I could send you some of the cookies and brownies that Mugs and Wiggs sent me for you to munch on while you drive!  But, alas, they're almost gone and I'm 5 lbs. heavier!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Thanks everyone.  I am bunking down just east of Pittsburgh.  I am a little over 2/3 of the way there but with a dog, 20 fish (no floaters yet) ;D and a turtle I couldn't keep pushing it.  It will be about  4.5 hour drive tomorrow. 
Willie

Mugwump

Nice, the last leg will go quick, and you can settle in a bit and relax.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

hope the trip goes well for you

BallAquatics

Good to hear Willie..... you're ahead of the storm that's moving through here.

Dennis

EverythingAquatic

wsantia1

Thanks everyone.  I made it here safely.  It was a long drive.  I used to be able to do these in one day.  All of the fish made it too.  They were in 2 buckets with a sponge filter and heater in each.  I also brought 6 gallons of my water with me.  That water is being heated up to 80 degrees.  Since this is temporary housing I wonder what management will say if they see a 29g tank in the living room.  LOL.  My permanent place will just have to accommodate me.  I can get by nicely on 400 to 500 gallons. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Mugwump

Wonderful....glad that you made in....now putz and relax, mess with the fish...play with the dog....grab some good chow too... ;D.....find your coffee pot yet...LOL
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on March 02, 2014, 04:41:02 PM
Wonderful....glad that you made in....now putz and relax, mess with the fish...play with the dog....grab some good chow too... ;D.....find your coffee pot yet...LOL

Yes I found the coffee pot.  will turn it on soon.  I still have a lot of stuff to unload from the car.  The car was so packed I couldn't squeeze a can of sardines in it. When I leave here it will be in stages.  Fish first.
Willie

b125killer

It's good to hear that you and your pets made it there safely. 
Scott