• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 22, 2024, 01:13:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,363
  • Total Topics: 18,545
  • Online today: 789
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 764
Total: 764

Fluval And AquaClear

Started by JR, April 06, 2013, 04:14:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JR

Did Fluval Buy out AquaClear. On all my large tanks I use FX5 and on the smaller tanks I use AquaClear HOB. I am still one of those guys that uses Carbon. Went to pick up a few 3 packs at Petsmart. Could not find any. Then I seen Fluval AquaClear Carbon bags. The box said Formerly AquaClear. The good thing the 3 pack was only 6.99. Half the price of AquaClear.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

PaulineMi

Fluval and AquaClear are Hagen products. Looks like Hagen is involved in many kinds of pet brands....

http://ca-en.hagen.com/ourbrands
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

JR

That one got by me. The same Carbon bags with AquaClear on the box are 12.99. Wonder why the price drop.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

Quote from: JR on April 06, 2013, 06:53:07 PM
That one got by me. The same Carbon bags with AquaClear on the box are 12.99. Wonder why the price drop.

Most likely clearing the 'off' labeled stock out now...good deal....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson