• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 10:43:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 429
Total: 429

Tooth ache

Started by LizStreithorst, July 02, 2014, 05:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

It's no biggie.  I've been through worse ones than this, but the bastard hurts all the way up my cheek to my ear, and even makes my right eye squint.  I hope I can get into my dentist tomorrow after work to have the bad actor pulled.  Otherwise I'll have so suffer till Monday.  I should have called him today, but when I was working I didn't allow it to hurt this much.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Ouch.....I feel for ya...I hate toothaches .....blah...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

It's much better now. I've self medicated.  I will that the tooth that betrayed me yanked ASAP. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

b125killer

Sorry that your in pain. I hope you can get it fixed quickly.
Scott

ilroost

Nothing worse than a toothache! Hope you get it pulled before the holidays. If not then Jack Daniels is your best friend lol

Barb

I know the pain Liz, I once hugged and almost kissed a dentist I didn't even know when he got out a "hot tooth".  Worst pain I ever had, even worse than childbirth or my 2 rotator cuff surgeries.  Good luck on getting it out tomorrow, or you will have to self medicate all weekend. ::)
Barb

JR

I feel for you Liz. Hope you can get it pulled today.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

wsantia1

I hope you can find that dentist today, Liz.  In addition to the Jack some "Oil of Clove" will help some too.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.